III

*disclaimer;
Misty's point of view will be aligned to the left side of the page as it has been for the past three updates and Michaels was be more towards the right*

Waking up beside Michael is truly the best way, to feel his slow but steady breathing on the back of my neck cause an assortment of goosebumps to camouflage my bed. Rolling over out of Michaels perfect grip around my waist catching the time on the alarm clock out of the corner of my eye.

8:30. We was going to be late.

Before I could wake Michael up the dog was bouncing across the bed as boisterous as always, perfectly waking up Michael for me.
"What time is it?" He asked in a sluggish morning voice. His accent was always strongest  first thing in the morning, it's What made mornings not half as bad as they used to be. Slowly propping myself up in our bed and rubbing my eyes to see if somehow that will allow me to feel more awake by now time had passed "8:35" I respond pretty plainly as a thought crossed my mind.

I have twelve more mornings to spend with Michael after this.

Michael's POV;-
Every morning spent with Misty becomes even better than the last. I hate keeping the truth from her, if she finds out about me she'll leave. They always do.

It's hard to say there's nothing I regret because living a life like mine there's a lot I'd change if I had the time and opportunities.  Life is long and things change overtime we become who we are  eventually, but what I become? I became a monster who has no family nor any real friends just business partners

Misty was so sweet and pure and especially good at her job, I was left to wonder sometimes why she'd want to become involved with the FBI so suddenly, why she'd happily agree to work with me even though she knew my past and why she'd let me in at first she was tough I couldn't get through to her then eventually one day she let me in.

It was like we was always meant to be. That's what hurts the most about our world today, you can love someone deeply you could dedicate your entire existence to them and they may never notice, they may never accepted you for who you are. You might have to lie and pretend .

I always felt like Misty was hiding something from me but finding out what exactly has never happened, maybe she literally is that squeaky clean girl I will continue to picture her as but sometimes will forever tell me there's more to this girl. She doesn't know I'm a criminal informant, I'm always just another colleague to her but I'm also her boyfriend. I cherish the girl we have our moments but she is my life.

Would she leave if she knew the truth? I wish I could relive the first day.

Flashback three years previous;-
'Another job another day' I thought to myself this morning I became yet another person Misty Foster. I had to be an FBI agent which always seemed like a authentic career path for me to choose when I was little. I wouldn't have to worry of anyone finding out I was a spy now
all I have is Tom to cover me and in this business it's a fend for yourself lifestyle.

I have to make Michael fall in love, I have to make him trust me. How can I make a criminal love me without him finding out who I am?

What if I become attached? Shaking the thoughts out of my head it didn't need to worry about this yet.

Eventually pulling up outside of this house which would now been mine for the however long it need to be was nice. Walking it you was greeted by the smell of fresh wood throughout the house but the most prominent feature was the flooring, it was terribly squeak and I am certainly going to be changing it as the first chance I am given. My phone rings distracting me from the floors, a name I never wanted to see flash up on my screen again "mum" ever since I left and took this job she has never been the same but some reason Tom liked to inform her. "Elizabeth please be careful" she spoke through the phone as sad as always.

Wasn't I always?