IX

It had been a few months since my return, at first I didn't know what to do.

The town hadn't changed one bit, the trees looked the same and the buildings still looks as tall and scary as ever. I found myself spending more time out I the area with Michael at work and me no longer having a job. It gave me time to discover and find out new things.

I didn't know if I wanted to go back to work because it creates problems for any relationship but especially for one like ours. There's no more secrets or anything of the sort we're always honest with each other nowadays and it's better. No more secret meetings with Tom no more having to spy on Michael. I always wondered if he knew why I was here but just never said anything, then again if he knew surely he wouldn't have been upset when I left, surely he wouldn't have cared?

I want to move away for here, this town, leave the city. go somewhere quiet where everyone knows each other and there's no crazy living. I need things to change in my soundings if I want things to continue to change for the good with my and Michael.

Ohio is nice, we spoke about it before I left. Michael said he went there once on 'business' I didn't bother questioning him because I already knew why he was there. I was there to just doing my job.. spying. I will agree it's a lovely looking place it wasn't quiet it was still busy but a notch down from where we're living now.

I wanted this for us a new start I guess but I didn't want to leave Alex and Ariel, they're both so serious about their jobs and relationships there's no way I could ask them to move with us although it was be ultimately cool, but I know what Michael and I need to be by ourselves.

All this thinking caused the day to pass quickly and before I knew it Michael was standing in the door way with take out in his hands. sitting at the table all I could think about was the last time we sat here, how much we hurt each other and how I honestly thought it was over, but we both said I love you at the same time and that brought joy to me I didn't want to ever have to go through that again we had to move I just hope he still agreed with me and was able to understand where I was coming from. If not I may go by myself to start over maybe that's the smartest idea but I need to get away from here for The better. 'Michael?' I asked he looked up from his food and just replied 'Yes liz'

I didn't know how to answer his properly so I blurted out as quickly as I could 'I want to move with you somewhere else somewhere new so we can start over and not have constant reminders of everything bad that happened. it'll be good for us I promise' there was a silence and it didn't feel like a good one it lingered for too long and I didn't like it.  I looked up at Michael who was already looking at me.

'Yes of course Elizabeth' he says with a smile creeping on to his face.

---------------------

The book is finished finally, at the start I loved this book the plot I had planned and everything but now it's finished it feels like a weight has been lifted, but regardless this was cool to do.