V

*please remember Misty and Elizabeth are the same person. Elizabeth is her birth name and Misty is the person she is pretending to be.
Raymond, Tom, Michael, Alex, Ashton and Luke are all spy's/ criminals.
Mark is the director of the bureau
Ariel and Harry are the only normal people*

No one could know I had arranged the kidnapping especially not Harry or Michael. Having Harry find out could risk our friendship but in theory not that it matters by now I only have ten days left but if Michael finds out many people could end up in danger and I wasn't going to be liable for that. I'm not worrying about Calum or Alex because well Calum isn't going to do much and it may take time but Alex will understand eventually.

I told Tom the situation and although he wasn't happy that sensitive information had been shared with people that was in no place to know he was glad I told him she knew, but we had to test her loyalty and this as the best way as extreme as it sounds but during kidnap situations people will say whatever is required of them to free themselves, they talk irrationally as this was the best way we could test her. From the go I've felt bad about it but you have to protect yourself constantly and never leave any stone unturned.

Ninety percent of the time, your life depends on it.

Ariel was being taken to a secure and safe compound where nothing was going to happen to her, only three people would be Tom, Luke and Ashton who are all associates of Tom's to see if she would crack. This whole situations had two outcomes. The one where she does crack and tells Tom everything in which case if that was to happen Tom would be doing whatever is need to keep both of us safe so we can continue on with what we're planning on doing the second outcome is that she tells him nothing and we can all pretend that nothing ever happened. Though now Tom wants to keep her under a watchful eye just in case she changes her mind and does share anything at a later point.

Upon arriving at the office Alex had never been inside she's heard the stories from us and following protocol she shouldn't even know the location it let alone be inside but Mark wasn't here and I'm sure he would understand if he knew. Even though this is our friend standard procedure into a case has to be followed. Harry begun pulling up background information on Ariel, even though we knew it all mentally we need paper copies to build a case. Family, previous addresses, ex partners and where she had been during the last 48 hours. Pulling out all of the specific information and adding it to the board so we can see everything clearly and make connections if any was going to appear. Obviously I knew nothing was going to appear as this was planned by us to appear as a completely random but there was one link I needed. Luke had bumped into Ariel in the coffee shop yesterday just outside town and we made sure there was noticed CCTV of this. The lease for the secure compound was changed from Tom's name to Luke's. If anything went wrong Tom and I was safe the same cannot be said for Ashton and Luke because whatever happens isn't anyone's fault but their own.

Michaels POV;-

This was strange first of all why would anyone want to kidnap Ariel? She hasn't done anything that's why I think it's a random attack but why at first was Misty so upset but now she's fine and focused. Acting as if it's just another day finding another person. Something is not right about this and I need to find out what that is. I'm not suspecting Misty to be apart of anything because she's not like me but I think Raymond is something to do with this.

Managing to get Raymond away from everyone else for a chat alone.
"Where's Ariel, what have you done with her?"  Causing a confused look to plaster on Ray's face followed by his menacing laugh  "ask Elizabeth, she knows everything"

Elizabeth? Who's Elizabeth for certain I didn't know anyone by that name. Leaving Raymond without any sort of explanation and going back to everyone who was building the case. Misty trying her very best to reach the top of the white board to add the specifics even I couldn't reach that height.