Chapter 3

Leigha's Pov

I heard a growl from Authany. I turned to him with a questioning look. he said to me that he saw that I was nervous with all the girls looking at me with mean looks.

I blushed a little and tryed hiding my face but that didn't work. I earned my self another growl.

"What did I tell you, don't turn your head away from me," Authany said.

"Sorry I'm not used to people growling at me. Most people tell me to look away not to look at them." I said, and I don't think that was a good idea to tell him that. His eyes turned pitch black and he kept clenching his jaws.

I asked him what was wrong and he didn't answer. this time he was the one who looked away. It was quit for the rest of class. I kept trying to talk to him but he wouldn't answer. I finally gave up.

The teacher gave us our math homework. It turned out to be a big packet. He said he was going to be due next Friday. (A.K.A. Today is Friday) That gives me one whole week.

Sasha, Nick, and I were now heading to Biology, when someone starts calling my name. I turned around to see who it was and it turned out to be Authany running after me.

I told Sasha and Nick to go ahead with out me. I heard Sasha giggling away with Nick. You gotta love them.

Authany finnaly reached me. "I'm so sor..." I cut him off befor he could say anthing. "Don't you dare say sorry, I'm the one who should watch what shes saying."

"No, no one can tell you to look away. Not when you're my mate, so if anyone does that to you ever again. I swear." "Authany please stop. I'm not popular, I only have 2 friends, and I'm not pretty. So you can just stop." I told him.

His eyes turned black again and we ended up in a closet. I felt tingles going all through my face and I was pushed up against a wall. With my eyes I can see in the dark and I saw Authany kissing up and down my neck. Then he started to kiss my forehead, cheek, and almost to my lips but went back down my neck.

"Tease," I told him. I could feel him smirk against my skin.

"Now you know not to tell me you're not pretty and all that other shit.", he told me.

"I blushed but this time I didn't hide, I took over to teach him a lesson to not mess with me."

I started to kiss him in the spot that I would mark him and I heard him moan. It was so sexy. I did it again and then I bolted out the door. I heard him growl when I left for my next class but then I noticed the time and started to go to Art. Authany made me miss Biology. Can't wait to hear about that tommorow.

The bell finally rung and I ran into class. The class started to fill up after awhile. Sasha and Nick finally came in and sat by me.

"What the hell happened to you." Sasha said.

"Sorry I got held up with something." I told her

"Ya, sure. Whatever you say." Sasha said.

After about five miniutes a mad looking Authany came barging in through the door. "Can I help you?" Mrs.Manko asked.

"Yes please. Can I borrow Leigha." He asked with clenched teeth.

"Um, sure. Leigha you are wanted by..." "Authany, Authany May" " By Authony May."

"Um, I can't. I'm working on the big project that you asigned us." I said. I heard Authany growled that only werewolves could hear.

"Well Mr.May, shes buisy right now. So talked to her after lunch. Good bye."