Chapter 5

Authors Note

Befor I satert I want you to comment and tell me if I should someone elses pov. If yuo do that would be great. Remember that who gives me comment I'll also detacant the chapter to you. Thanks.

-----------------

Authany's Pov (Day of the party)

I got up this morning deturmind to make Leigha fall back in love with me. It came up as a rough start at first but I'm going to change that. Right now I still don't have any friends to talk to and to help me with my plan. So it's also boaring around here. Wait, I don't have any friends but I do have a brother and 2 sisters. I'll talk to my sisters.

"JASMIN!!!!!!! SOPHIA!!!!!!!! COME HERE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!,"I screamed.

"What do you want ass hole." Jamine and Sohpia said.

"Don't use that tone or language with me. I'm your alpha!" I screamed. I can feel my eyes being black.

"Well at least we did't make a girl cry on the first day of school." Sophia said.

I paused for a momment not knowing what to say and woundering how they knew about that.

"Ya, we know about that because her friend Sasha told us. You're a jerk and Just because you're alpha doesn't mean you can do that shit!" Now Jasmine was screaming at me.

"Wow! What is going on here?" Mt brother Marcus comes in.

"We were just leaving and I wouldn't talk to Authany. HIS A HUGE JERK!!!!!!!" Both of sisters screamed the last part at me.

"I didn't mean to. I was tring to talk to here and then she bolted because she didn't want me to see her cry. Which pissed me off more that she thinks she can't cry infront of me." I said to Marcus.

"You made a girl cry because of a talk. That must have been a bad talk." Marcus told me.

"Well I did humilate her a little bit in front of most the kids in school. I piched her up and slung her over my shoulder and she wasn't very happry about that either. She's not a fan of the attention. Any ways I need your help to win her back."I said the last part a little bit sadly.

"NO WAY am I helping you to win a girl over. You made her cry. I should be helping her and if she's cute, well you know what I'd probably do. Bye!" he said.

Befor I could say anything he was already in his room. If he wasn't my brother I'd be tarring his head off right now. He better not be asking my mate out. He may be a little bit older then me but he chose not to be Alpha, he let me be the Alpha. If I find out he did I'm going to be a unhappy camper and she says yes. I don't know what I'll do.

--------------------------

Tonight at the party ( still Authany's Pov)

I got there 2 hours earlier so that I could help but Sasha wouldn't let me. She was mad at me because I made her best friend cry. I don't have any friends and now I don''t even have family to help me. Doen't that sound sad that I don't even have family to help.

Everyone is satarting to come. There's a lot of people here to see her and she says she doesn't have any friends. Bull shit she doesn't have friends. Everyone stopped talking because they heard Leigha out side with someone. It sounded like... Brandon?

They walked in and of coarse, it was Brandon. Everyone screamed"HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!!"She looked at brandon all surprised and gave him a hug. Then she made a big mistake. She kissed him. I growled and took her away from him. That is not going to be happening when I'm around.

She screamed at me to get off. I could feel all eyes on us and I knew she wasn't very happy with me. I let her go and then she screamed "LETS PARTY!!" Everyone listenend to her and jumped in. She had a binkinie on that made her look sexy.

She was about to jump in but befor she did I pulled her back. She thought for a moment who could be holding her back. Then she knew and wasn't happy once again. She got away with the help of Sasha. I was going to give up but then I thought I should try one more thing.

She was going down the slide with Sasha. I went under the water, so I could pull her under the water with me. I don't know why but I wanted to try it. I think I saw it in a movie.

She finally got in the water and I let her breath for a moment. Then I pulled her under, she had her eyes closed but then she opened them to see who did this. She started to squirm and then Sasha again came to her rescue.

After that I didn't see her for the rest of the night. I think she left. A lot of other people left to but I did catch Leigha's scent with other scents. It smelt like Nick...Sasha...and Brandon? If Brandon and Nick are wiht her I'm going to be super up set. Then I remembered that Nick is Sasha mate so of course Nick would be there but why Brandon. I know he is Leigha's protecter and all but I should be there with her not him.

"Well you ruined that for us. We could be with her right now but you made her cry. So now shes mad at us and won't talk to us. Its all your fault."  My wolf screamed at me.

I didn't talk to him the rest of the time and he didn't talk to me. Now I'm on my way to my house and then her face pops up in my head. I made a mistake and I can't get her out of my head. She's so buatiful and her lauhg sounds like an angel but I made the biggest mistake of my life. We could be together right now but I'm just stupid.

I pulled up to my drive way and saw the lights were on. I guess everyones still up. The door swung open and my mom doesn't look very happy with me and I don't know why.

"HOW THE HELL COULD YOU MAKE A GIRL CRY TODAY AT SCHOOL!!!!" My mom screamed at me.

"Um...I didn't mean to." I told her

"Well that's not what she told me. She seems very nice and you made her cry. Just so you know she's coming over tommorrow and you will say sorry." She told me.

"Wait you talked to her!" I yelled.

"Yes I did. your sisters told me what happenend and I called her. She also told me what happenend at her birthday party. She left early because of you. Her own birthday party. Thats just sad." She told me.

I wasn't in the mood any more to talk so I just went up to my room. My father wanted to talk to me but I didn't want to talk to him. I got to my room and slammed my door. I could fell eyes on the door and I'm guessing that it was my two sisters and my brother.

One of them knocked on my door but I didn't answer.

"Authany open the door."' Sophia said.

"Go away I don't want to talk to any of you." I told her.

"I'm sorry. We didn't know you cared about her so much." She told me.

"Well now you do and my brother is goign to ask her out!" I said now sounding sad.

I think she fianally left because she wasen't asking questions but then I heard more yelling. I think it was Sophia yelling at Marcus for going to ask out Leigha. Maybe she isn't that bad of a sister after all. But what am I going to od about tommorrow. This time I am going to get her to like me. To help my plan I texted her to bring a bathing suit. Now I can't wait to see her.