Chapter 4

Leigha's Pov

I woke up and was thankful that it was a Saterday. I dain't want to deal with all those people. The clock said 10 am. So I went downstairs and spelt something cooking. I forgot that Brandon was over here and that he was missing from upstairs.

In the kitchen I saw a buffet of all diferent kinds of food. Eggs, toast, bacon, sauge, french toast, and pancakes. There was also a big, giant cake planted right in the middle of the table filled with all the other foods that I believe Brandon made. I didn't know that he could cook all of that. Now I just have to taste all of it and see if it tastes as well as it looks.

It didn't look like Brandon notice me. So it was time to have some fun. I went up behind him and positiend myself to scare him. I was finally ready and then... BOO!!!!!!!!

Poof! Flour was all over the floor and all over his face. He turned a round and the flour was turning pink from Brandon's face turning tomato red. I fell to the floor laughing so hard, I couldn't stop, It was so funny. I felt like I was picked up, so I opened my eyes and saw that I was. I got thrown on the couch and unfortanaly Brandon knows my weekness.

I was under untack by him tickling me and he wouldn't stop untill I said I was sorry and that I would never do it again. I couldn't say anything through because I couldn't breath. Brandon finall stopped because my face was redder then his from just laughing. But he did say he would tickle me again untill I did say sorry if I ever did that again. Which I'm planning on doing. (evil laugh)

We finally got situated and I asked him what was going on with all the cooking and the big cake that was on the table. He told me to read what was on it.

It read, "HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY LEIGHA!" I looked at him in a 'aww' facial expression. I ran over to him and gave him a big hug.

"Thank you so much. I forgot all about my birthday yesterday because of Authany but you just made it the best birthday ever! I also wanted to say thanks for hanging out with me and that I never really noticed that I hade more than 2 friends." I told him.

"No prob. I was thinking about yesterday and remembered that no one said happy birthday. So that leads to today. I have a big day planned for us today." He said being all happy dandy.

I looked at him confused because he knows that I don't like doing the much."What are we doing today?" I asked him.

"I can't tell you it's a really big surprise but it'll be really fun. So go get dressed and don' worry about wearing somethinf to fancy. You'll be changing later on today." He told me.

"Ok but why would I be changing on later today?" I asked

"Stop asking questions and just go get ready and also don't wear any jewlery it will just get in the way. Also do you have a bathing suit?" He asked.

"Ya I have a bathing suit but I could deal with another one." I said

"Alrighty then. Go get ready. Then will eat and head off." He said

I headed of up stairs and got some clothes. Blue skinny jeans, black heel boots, and a black tank top. I headed to the shower. Got dressed and blow dries my hair. When I finished I straitened my hair. And if I don't say so my self I looked good.

I went down stairs and when I got down Brandon wouldn't take his eyes off me. It felt a little bit wierd and because you'd think my mate would be looking at me like this. Not my protecter.

"HEY!" I looked up to see Brandon Looking at me still and he told me to eat then we'll go. I asked him if he was going to eat but he already ate while I was in the shower. What a gentle men he waited for me. Not!