Chapter 9

Authors Note

I would like to say a thanks to my best friend that is reading this book. She should be able to figure out who. Anyways I'm saying thanks because I want to and to say to everyone that there is a mystery man coming up. My friend should be able to figure out who he is because this book has a few of my friends in it and this guy is not a friend. He is a psycho and so is his family. Anyways here it is and thanks for waiting.

-----------------

Mystery Mans Pov

It has been 6 years now that I haven't seen that bitch. I'm going to get her thought. Leigha was perfect, she was nice, pretty, and would never make fun of me until the brake up. I even told her that in 4th grade. Then 6th grade came along.

---------------

6th grade

We were at Ice Castle. There was 4 of us. Austin, Jacque, Leigha, and I. All 3 of them used to hang out all the time but I was with Austin to go to Ice Castle. I know Austin didn't want me to come but I was there to see Leigha and Jacque was helping me that night. Well tried to, all Jacque was doing was pushing Me to her and she kept skating away.

I was so depressed, so I just gave up. She saw that I was sad, so we skated and she asked what was wrong. I didn't really tell her that I wanted to be her boyfriend because I knew she would say no. But then she said yes and I was the happiest man on earth. She gave me her number and it was amazing.

Then I made the biggest mistake that I guy could make. I called one of her good friends a cunt. Ya after that she ignored me. I kept telling her sorry but that didn't cut it.

So it was the day before Valentine's Day and we were leaving to go home. I got a gift for Leigha to see if she would forgive me.

I was at my locker getting my bag and she comes behind me and says its over and walks away like nothing happened. I got to my house and went strait to bed crying. My mother wasn't so happy about it. But Leigha was also mad at me because I told everyone that we were dating. I want to tell everyone but she didn't .

Later on my mom sends this text to her and says that I'm a great person and that I'll find someone else that I will be able to tell but I just think that made it worse.

'Present time'

I'll get her back. She's mine and I will make her mine because I have some helpers. She may have found her 'mate' but I don't think so. I'm her mate and to make that happen her father is going to help me with that. Now I have to just get into the pack. (EVIL LAUGH)

----------------

Leigha's Pov

I woke up with arms wrapped around my waste and light breathing on the back of my neck. I tried to get up because I had to go to the bathroom but every time I moved he grabbed on tighter. Oh come on! I turned to face him and started to lightly kiss his face. He moved a little but not enough to get up.

Umm what am I supposed to do I'm stuck and have to go the bathroom really badly and he is crushing my bladder now. Shit! Think fast Leigha. Ha he's ticklish on his sides. I tickled his sides and he fell out of the bed. I laughed so hard while running to the bathroom. I don't think that was a good idea to do because now I have a feeling he's going to get me back.

I got out of the bathroom and Authany was gone. Oh maybe he won't get me back. I went to go back to bed to get my phone off the night stand when something furry just grabbed my foot.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Shit I don't know what to do. I kept trying to get the hand off but it wouldn't budge. Brandon comes barging through the door.