Chapter 6

Leigha's Pov

Its around 1am and Sasha and I were still planning on what to do to Authany. While we were planning I got a phone call. I think it was Authany's mom calling. Well thats what Sasha told me. (l=leigha, M= authany's mom)

L-Hello?

M-Hi Leigha? This is Authany's mother calling. May I speak to you?

L-Um... Ya I guess but just so u know its 1 in the morning.

M-Ya, I kow but I'm calling because of Authany.

After that I didn't know what to say. I can't just say your son is a jerk and he has anger issues. Then again...NO!

So she asked me some questions and I told her. She asked what happenend and she sounded very didappointed in her son when I was finished talking about him. We finifhed talking and it was 2 in the morning. But befor we we were done talking she told me to come over for diner and bring dome friends. I told her I would probably have 3 friends with me. She said that was ok.

When that was over though Sasha asked whats happening and I told her. This was going to help out plan so much. I also told her that I'm going to dinner at the Mays and I'm aloud to bring friends. After I told her that we went down stairs to tell the boys. They were still up of couarse playing play station.

They thought the plan was going to be the best thing they have ever done and Brandons apart of the big opening act. After we talked about what we would be doing I got a text from Authany. It said to bring a bathing suit. Wonder why bt that helped a lot more. Can't wait for tommorrow. (evil laugh)

-----------------

Next day later

I woke up and some how all of slept on one couch. When I woke up everyone else woke up too. We ate the left over pancakes from yesterday because none of us were in the mood to make breakfeast.

We were going over to the Mays at 2 because well I don't know exactly why but Authany's mom told us that time. It was already 1 so we all started to get ready. Sasha is borrowing one of my bathing suits and Nick is borring one of Brandons. When we were already it was already 1 30.So we all left to have fun.

-------

30 minuites later

We all got out of the car and headed to there front door when it swung open and Authany comes running out. I think he was going to kiss me but he stopped and saw my hand was intertwined with Brandon's. Opps i forgot all about that. Maybe.

He growled a little that only Brandon and I could hear. It was funny to see him like this and besides he deserves this. Ya when you humiliate me in front of the whole school. Well I may not be popular but I don't like the attention.

I was pulled out of Brandon hands and I was getting a big hug frm Authany. Well thats what I wanted to call it any ways. You can think of what ever you want to think of it.

He was very possevie and we don't know each other that much and he already yelled at me. I finally got out of his hold with the help of Sasha. I told him to fuck off and that din't make him very happy. He slung me over his should once again and took me up stairs I think to his bedroom. His brother and sisters were looking at me with worry in there eyes.

I didn't know them but I mouthed HELP to them. They did't though and I don't know why. We got into his room and he through me onto his bed. (l=leigha a=authany)

L-What the fuck was that for. I'm not your girlfriend or anything so I thing I can hold my protecters hand. He may not be my mate but he has being acting like one and I'm glad because you seem to not care.