Chapter 2

Authors Note

I just wanted to say thanks to

"x beastness x" for being the first person to read and comment on my book. Also because she told me to keep going. I'll be downloading on Tuesdays and Fridays. Thanks again and here we go. And if I get more comments and votes I'll give you a chapter earlier.

-------------------

Authany's Pov

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Agh. My name is Authany May and my father got a job out here in Ohio. I'm also going to be the new Alapha of the Crescent Moon pack. I got out of my bed and couldn't turn off my alarm clock so I through it across my room. Now I don't have a alarm but it least it shut up.

I was finally at school. I didn't catch the name of it. Oh well.

I got to the office and found a lady. Maybe mid 30's. It didn't look like she notice me.

Excuse me. She turned around and looked at me and said, "Can I help you." I told her that I was the new kid and I needed my schedule. My first class is Math.

I found the room and in that room I smelt the most beautiful smell ever. Vanilla and strawberries. My wolf kept saying "Mate!" I walked in to the room and the scent kept getting stronger and stronger.

I finally found these dark brown eyes starring right at me. She was beautiful and I could feel her wolf calling mine. The teacher told me to take any seat I wanted.

Thankfully there was one by her.Some of the other girls in the class wanted me to seat by them but no way in HELL would I do that when my beautiful mate is right there.

I sat by her and I don't think she noticed me there. I took her hand in my and felt the tingles going through my skin.

I told her we were mates and I don't think she heard me because she looked at our hands and said,"Sorry but what did you say."

I laughed a little bit bit I also thought to my self that her voice is so beautiful. Them I remembered she asked me something so I answered.

I told her we were Mates and she told me,"I know and I'm Leigha."

I told her that she has a beautiful name for a beautiful women. She blushed and tried hiding it by turning her head from me.

My wolf wasn't very happy about that. I growled a little bit. She turned her head back at me and she was a little bit shocked so were the other werewolves that are in this class. I told he sorry and that she can't turn her head from me or she would be hearing a lot I that.

She giggled a little bit and I laughed with her. Her laugh was so nice it sounded like angels.

I could see she was a little bit nervous with all the girls looking at her with mean looks. I won't stand for that, so I turned around and I gave all the girls a wourning growl and that got frightens and looked away.

-------------------

I just wanted to say that I am going to make the chapters much longer but it's hard right now because I'm using my iPod. I'll try posting another chapter tonight.

COMMENT and VOTE please. If there is anything you want to hear just tell me. Thanks so much again to

"x beastness x" for telling me to keep writing.