Chapter 8

Leigha's Pov

I woke up with srtong arms wraped arond my waist. There he was, my mate. I tried moving but every time I did his grip would just get tighter aroung my waist. To try to wake him up I kissed him and he opened his eyes."Can you let go of my waist? Please." I asked doing the puppy dog face."Why do you want to go arnen't you cozy?"Authany said still half asleep. "Ya but I have to go to the bathroom and I'm hungry."I told him."Alright but I'm going to sleep a little bit longer. Ok?" He asked."Ya that fine."I told him.

I went to the bathroom and got down stairs to make myself a boal of ceral. Befor I did there was a knock on the door. I got to the door and opened it. It was Tristion. (t-tristion L-leigha)

L-Hey what are you doning here at...4 in the morning.Wow I didn't even notice it was that early.

T-I wanted to see why your mate or any of them no about your dad. You knew that he would coming to get you.

L-I didn't want them to worry over me. Besides he's my dad he won't hurt me.

T-You never know, he is a rouge.

L-Ya well he's the one who left us. If he really wanted to see me, he would've stayed in contact.

T-True but you will have to tell them sooner or later.

L-I know but I am finally with my mate and I don't want to ruin it. I also don't want him to get hurt. We are talking about a man that did take out a few alphas befor.

T-Alright but if you don't tell them soon I will.

L-Well my protecter already knows somethings up because of a little incadent. So...I'll see you at school. Whats today anyways.

T-Friday.

L-Already. Wow ok then. Bye.

After that little confersation I remembered that packet that's due today for math. It's a good thing I'm good at math or I would've had got it done over the weekend. I went back upstairs to find a very mad Authany. "Are you ok hunny?" I asked."Ya buts what this about your dad and how is a rouge to come and get you?"He asked sounding sad and angry."Um...you heard that?" I asked."Yes I heard that and I wish you would of told me so I could protect you better." He said. "I'm sorry, its just that we're finally dating and I didn't want to ruin that." I told him back."Its ok now come here." He told me.

He grabed my waist and pulled me on his lap. We stayed there for awile. Sasha aked if we were coming for school. We didn't fell like going so we said no and stayed home and just snuggled on the bed. He was being so understanding, I loved it.

I was getting ready to fall asleep when I heard lite snoring behind me. There he was already asleep to. So then I fell asleep to.

-----------------

Authors Note

Sorry its so short totoday but I just didn't know what to right about. Comment to give me some ideas. I have a few but they're for later on. Comment and vote. Hope you like and when I get something I'' start writing it. Also tell me what I should do for conversations.Should I do what I've been doing with the (L-leigha A-authany) like that or do a paragraph like I did in this chapter. Comment I what you think is better. Thanks.