Shrimpzilla

Y/n's POV

The ship suddenly lurched sideways just before we could make it to my room, and Frank stumbled, pulling me down with him. The two of us hit the floor, and when I pushed myself up, I saw that somehow I managed to end up straddling Frank.

"Hey guys! We need you up-" Leo cut himself off when he saw our position.

"It's not what it looks like," I insist and clamber to my feet. "That happened when the ship lurched."

"I don't need an explanation. I believe you," Leo assured me. "But there's a-" Leo was cut off as the ship lurched again, and I crashed into the wall. Because Frank hadn't gotten up after his first fall, he rolled and slammed into my legs, sending me falling on top of him. Again. "There's a monster attacking the ship! We need to get on deck."

"I agree," I concur and scurry to my feet before helping Frank up. "Cause I really don't want to be smushed by Frank again."

"Sorry," Frank apologized. "I'm a bit clumsy."

Up on the deck, I saw a giant shrimp like monster slamming itself against the side of the Argo II. It's tentacles flailed wildly, and one smacked Percy in the chest, sending him flying across the deck. Another wrapped itself around Piper's leg and flung her towards the rail. Dozens of tentacles curled around the ship, tipping it over slightly. Jason drew his sword and slashed at the tentacle holding Piper, cutting through it easily, but just as quickly more appeared on deck. Annabeth ran into the chaos with her dagger in hand, stabbing at nearby tentacles. Frank pulled out his bow and charged as well, leaving just Leo and I.

"You should go stabilize the ship," I tell Leo. "I'm gonna help the others." After a few minutes of slashing at Shrimpzilla's tentacles, Leo ran over to me and extended a vial of glowing green liquid in my direction. "Leo, why are you handing me a vial of Greek fire?"

"We're going to throw it inside the monsters mouth," Leo directed.

"What? Leo, that's insane," I note. "Maybe we can have Frank distract it. Frank!"

"What?" Frank called back and turned around to face me. At that moment, a tentacle slammed into him, knocking him overboard.

"Oh Gods. I may have just killed Frank," I breathe out.

"Frank's gonna be okay. We can save him and kill the monster," Leo spoke. Just then, a tentacle wrapped itself around me, and seconds later, the same thing happened to Leo. My hands were trapped against my sides, and the vial was pressing into my thigh. If the monster didn't let go of me soon, the vial would break, and then there would be nothing left of me. "Y/n, you asked me before if I trusted you, and I said yes. Now I'm asking you the same. Do you trust me?"

"I trust you with my life, Leo, which is what I'm doing now," I say.

"Great. When this thing lets got, throw the vial at its mouth," Leo instructed. While my hands were trapped, Leo's were free, and he used them to shoot white hot flames at the creature's head. Shrimpzilla shrieked and dropped us towards the water almost immediately, and I did as Leo asked, chucking the vial at its large mouth. I saw a plume of green smoke go up, but that was about it, because as soon as I hit the water at such an alarming pace, I blacked out.

........................................

When I woke up, I was in an underwater cave. Leo and Frank seemed to be the only people with me, and that's when I remembered the attack on the Argo II. Leo must've been thrown overboard at the same time as me, just like Frank had been minutes earlier. On instinct, I reached up to touch my necklace, but it wasn't there.

"They took all of our weapons," Frank alerted me.

"What? Why? Where are we?" I ask.

Leo shrugged. "No clue. Frank did mention something about a fish horse though."