Revelatur

"Did you find her ?" Suscepit asked worridly picking at a loose thread on her dress.
"Yes she and Praesidio are going to travel the world . Father's death has awoken a yearning to see everything she can."I said " Will you be at the ball this evening ? "
" I was going with Igenium , but now I might as well help the cooks ." She replied with a sigh.
"Would it be well received where where to ask a dance of you?" I asked hopefully .
"Just because you are the king doesn't mean you must be so formal you sound like one of the elders. "She laughed . I have always found her laugh amusing . The sound being a mix of birds singing and a summer breeze , at least to me ears.

Watching Suscepit walk down the stairs in one of Igenium's old dresses I wondered if she knew how breathtaking she is ? between her rather short graceful build ,her hair coppery red like the Igots incased in the floor , eyes as green as the sea , pale physique, and soul spots covering he's delecate noes . Not that I've spent hours studing her features or anything.
" you look amazing Sus " I said.
"And you look all kingly ,and important" she smirked sticking her tounge out .
"Shall we?"I asked holding out my hand.
"Let's make Eruditorem proud !" She replied taking my hand , and we danced.
I have no clue how long we spent swirling around the floor Sus' hair flying out when I would spin her . Many songs into the night drunk and dizzy from the scent of her apple blossom perfume and all the spinning, we made our way rather ungracefully from the horde of twirling dresses and spinning dancers to the cool air of the open balcony .
Standing on her toes to reach ,Sus kissed my cheek saying " Tonight was amazing thank you for not letting me stay in the kitchen ."
Being kissed did little to help my flushed face " I believe Eruditorem would be most proud of our skill" I laughed.
"My liege there is an unannounced guest demanding to speak to you!"one of the guards said pointing to the entrance hall .
"I am Proditor you will surrender to me or I will wage war unseen in living memory!" And with that she took Vernum form and took off her threat still hanging in the silent air like a foul mist . Leaving Suscepit on the balcony I grabbed a guards sword a and took off after her,but she was no where to be found.