Absentis

Though my father was a fierce warrior renowned for his strength . In recent years his health had deteriorated making him a easy target. I hope to be known for my stealth.
"Pay attention you may be king but you are still my apprentice now make sure the swords are nice and sharp"shouted Dux the castles blacksmith . You'd think the guy was old looking at his weathered and scared face or the limp he had ,but he was only six years my elder.
"Coretmentem have you seen your sister she's not in her room or the kitchen?"it was Ignium and I's best friend a human girl named Suscepit our mother took in after the village at the bottom of our mountain was destroyed.
"Not since the s'morning " I shouted over the grind stone.
"Well go look for her it's not good for a lass in her state to be missing in a time like this" said Dux. Putting the sword I was working on down and hanging my leather apron on the hook and running out side before jumping in the air turning into my Verum and soaring upwards. Following the curve of the mountain upwards to the lignum vitae our child hood hideout at the summit .
Landing I changed back walking up to the tree.
"sister" I yelled causing her to fall out of the tree.
"I am going to fly for pisces at dawn "she said standing up.
"Father's death has made me think of how life is to short and I have not seen the world other then on the mountain "
"I understand sister but take a guard with you in case of trouble " I replied knowing she would go either way.