Sanguinem

Landing in the armory as it begins to fill warriors of many ages swooping through large windows and hurrying through the doors . Swords, sheilds, spears, armor, bows, and other specialized weapons being strapped into place. The large space becoming crowded as most of Nim Bosa Montem's residents prapared for battle. For efficiency most of the weapons and armor was stored and carried before battle in latet form looking as if they where meirly dressing for market day, not a battle. Everyone being suited up started to settle down looking at me expectantly.
Straightening to my full hight I began" In times of war battle strengthens, and weakens all that behold it. Not all of us will survive in body, but in heart and memory we shall live on in the stories and memories of the brave warriors of Regum". A chorus of feet stomping rising to a dull roar. Launching myself into the air as my wings extended, and in an explosion of sound the rest followed. Circling the mountin I watched as windows disappeared replaced my Cliffside as did doors. By the completion of this the Cliffside looked unmarked by dragonbourne . Turning south twords Pisces we changed to Vernum form claws, scales, teeth, and fire emerging from colorful clouds of smoke. The travel was long and tedious, but the dragons of Nim Bosa Montem are all skilled warriors training to protect *family, friends, and kingdom * the Tonitrui motto. War had not broken out in Regum for over one thousand years. My father having fought in many of the battles knew the disaster of untrained lives fighting, and to prevent it from recurring decreed weapon training and strategy be part of schooling.