Au Revoir

Katherine's POV:

To the most stupid squad of Mystic Falls,

What a shame on all of you.

So while thinking you are laughing your ass off and drinking it all out, I decided to write a letter. Yeah, a letter, odd right? Me doing a letter and addressing it to you. Whatever, all I'm trying to say is that, I am going to end all of these shits. I know that you want me dead already so I will grant your wishes. Well, obviously I'm committing a suicide. Probably, that's all. I don't even know why I'm fucking writing this letter, ugh, my hands are tired.

Goodbye you bloody bastards.

I place the letter on the bed and slip my jacket on. Stefan and Caroline left me a few minutes ago to get some things. And me? Duh, I am not planning to stay in this hospital anymore, I'm going away... for good.

I don't know what hour it is but I am guessing that it's past midnight. There aren't any people in the streets anymore, the stars and moon are set to their highest, and I can feel the cold breeze of the air as it hits my skin softly.

They must be having fun now, exchanging jokes about me. I wonder if they care about me even just a little bit.

Oh, what am I thinking, of course, they don't, I'm the bad person, always is, and always will  be, I guess that's what I'm best known of. 

I let out a sigh and embrace myself.

I cross the street and was about to walk past the dark corner when I notice something at the corner of my eye, shit...a vampire.

But not just any vampire, I can recognize her face, but I just can't remember her name, but I swear I know that freaking vamp. And if there is one thing that I should know right now, she is coming after me. One of the people whom I betrayed in the past that wants me dead.

She begins to walk towards my direction, my heart begins to race. I found myself running as fast as I can even though I know that she will still catch me because she's fast and I am freaking slow and I am still feeling sore for Pete's sake!

Wait...why am I running? The last thing I know I wanted to die, and now I am running away from a threat...

For the first time in my whole life, I found myself staying still, I stop running away... I stop running away from someone who wants to kill me. I'm nailed at my position, this is what I want right, this is what I want, I wanted to die, I deserve to die.

I close my eyes as I feel my final moments, at any second, I'm gonna feel the pain of dying, I just hope that she'll make it fast because I don't want to feel too much pain as possible. Seconds have past and I didn't feel anything, seriously, is that vampire that slow?

I open my eyes hoping to see the shitty vampire in front of me, but instead, standing in front of me is someone that I really didn't expect to see, the person that I really hate...Klaus.

"Oh, isn't that fantastic." He stated smiling at me with that crook smile of his. He lets go of the head that he just rip off, blood splattered on his shirt. Why is he here? Why did he save me?

"You know it's rude to stare at someone love." I snap back at myself when he speaks up. I narrowed my eyes at him. Sure he's here because of some reason, and whatever that reason is, I know I wouldn't like it.

"What do you want Klaus?" I finally manage to ask taking a step back.

"Are you gonna torture me again? Make me stab myself? Held me in captivity? Or are you thinking of making me your blood bag? Because as far as I know, my blood cannot make hybrids anymore, my blood is nothing but a freaking cure." As I said those words, he just listens to me, looking at me with his emotionless face, the face that annoys me so much.