Reunited

Katherine's POV:

I blink a few times as I stare at the gates. Damn, this is tragedy,

Marcel lead us inside and there were this people, probably vampires, or the others might be wolves who are staring at all of us suspiciously.

"This is the one that killed my guy!" The man with curly hair said pointing at us. Killed his guy? Oh probably that stupid wolf who bit this blonde.

Marcel put his hands up in the air and glared at the guy. The others are just standing in there like watching a show. Why is there so many people in here by the way? And more importantly, why is there vampires and werewolves at the same room?

"Relax Jackson, will you? He attacked them." Marcel said then the guy look at Caroline and he just narrows his eyes at us. We met eye contact and I roll my eyes at him. Stupid.

Every step that I take I just feel more suffocated, I can't still put in my mind that I am in this goddamn situation. I can already hear shouting and yelling, things banging on the room where Marcel is leading us. And no doubt, that pathetic voice that I am hearing now is mostly Klaus.

I have curse so much in my mind and I have already thought about the hundred and thousand ways on how they are going to kill me and how I am going to set bait and escape.

I look at Caroline and Enzo and the blonde seems to be not feeling so well, Enzo is already helping her to stand on her feet and she is already sweating a lot.

You freaking Caroline, how brave of us to get in here not knowing the consequences, as if Klaus will just give him her blood, well, they shared some time together so maybe, I just hope so.

Marcel already got in and we followed him, then the shouting and yelling stop instantly and they all stared at us. I can see the shock in all of their faces. Klaus lips are parted from each other so is Elijah's.

"Katerina..." Elijah said staring at me with shock and our gazes met.

"Elijah..." I hold my breath as I say those words. My heart race, and I am so nervous.

"Caroline." Klaus said looking directly at her as he let that word skip through his mouth.

"Klaus..." Caroline then said then she loses her balance. But before she fell to the ground, Enzo was able to catch her.

I let out a sigh and look at the floor, why are we saying each other's name in here by the way?

Klaus step forward like wanting to help Caroline but he stop himself from doing it. Enzo taps Caroline gently and I snap away all of my thought and realize that there are still other person in the room. There is this wolf girl Hayley with them. We meet each other's gazes and we both roll our eyes at each other.

"This is the one who killed one of Jackson's men, they said he attacked them and they just fought back. She got bit." Marcel explained looking at Klaus and Elijah who seems to be still in shock and staring at me. I look at his eyes once again and look away. This is awkward.

"And why did you let them in Marcel? They killed our kind." Halyley intrude in. Why is she even in here? And why the heck is she together with these jerks? Is she living in here too? Ow, too much questions, whatever the reason, I wouldn't care unless it bothers me.

"They knew Klaus, she's dying so I just thought to bring them here." Marcel said defensively.

"What's hap-what is this freak doing in here?" Someone got in and shouted glaring straightly at me. A dark woman, with black curly hair. Why does she seem to be so angry at me? I haven't even seen her before.