Chapter 2

___The Car___
Nick's P.O.V
Just a few minutes ago we stepped off the plane, I didn't remember anything from the plane because i
was so tired. The only thing I remember is how I feel asleep, Haylee rested her head on my shoulder and then just fell asleep and when I got tired and laid my head on top of hers and just ended up falling asleep. She was so pretty and funny i mean i know her more because of younow but I to know her more in person. I want to know her interest, hobbies, why she wanted to come to Digi... I just want to know who she is before i catch feelings.
The whole car ride everyone was just singing along to our songs. I was in the back seat near the window and Edwin was on the other side, Haylee was in the middle of us and Zach was in the front. Timmy and Rudan took the other uber to the hotel because they didnt want her to be alone. They all really like Haylee not in that way obviously but in like a sisterly way, its kinda nice. I kept looking at Haylee in the car and she still looked really tired.
"If your tired you can lay on my lap" I told her
"Thanks Nick" She said while yawning
She took off her book bag and laid her head on my lap and just curled up into a little ball, she was short so her feet were kinda on Edwin but not that much, he didn't mind it tho. I started playing with her hair and she just drifted off, it was about a 30 minute drive from the airport to the hotel so it would give her sometime to sleep.
__The Hotel__
When we got to the hotel there were tons of fans waiting outside screaming, security came out about 2 minutes later and told us that there was a door around back that we can go through. We got out the car and ran to the door as fast as we could. When we finally got inside we walked up to the counter where we check into our rooms. The lady at the counter was explaining that theres two beds per room and 4 people per room so two people would have to share beds "I prefer that boys in one bed and girls in the other" she said looking at Zach, he laughed and walked away. Me, Haylee and Timmy got on the elevator and waited until we got to the first stop which was Timmy, Edwin, Rudan and so girl. They got off at the 6th floor, but our room was on the 8th floor. In our room it was Me, Zach, Haylee and another girl but we didnt know who it would be yet.
When we got to our floor we walked down the long hallway to door 589. We walked in and there was a girl sitting on the corner of the bed. I looked at Haylee and her whole face just lit up.
"KASSY!!!" She screamed
"HAYLEE!!!" She yelled back
"Omg what are you doing here" asked Haylee
"They said they had a open spot so i came, i wanted it to be a surprise" said Kassy
"I really cant belive your here" Haylee said
"Ya me neither.. Umm so i see you met your obsession" she said laughing
"Kassy stfu" Haylee said blushing
"Whos her obsession" i asked
"YOU!!" She said giggling
I looked over at Haylee, her face was bright red from all the blushing. I walked over to her and gave her a hug. "Its ok" i said "I like you to" i whispered in her ear.
Zach came up about 30 minutes later to unpack his things, he looked at me then at Haylee then at Cassie. He looked at me in a type of way.
"Hey Nick can you come here for a second?" Zach asked
"Um sure... You ok?" I said
"Ya im fine just need to talk" Zach said
He pulled me into the bathroom and shut the door. He looked at me with sparkle in his eyes.
"What is your problem fam" I asked
"Whos that girl?" Zach asked
"Haylee?" I said laughing
"No the other girl!" He said
"Oh thats Cassie, shes Haylees Bestfriend!" I said
"Oh so she's sharing a room with us?" He asked
"As far as i know of" i said
He smiled and then walked out. We all started unpacking, but it was time to pick our beds out. Haylee said she hated being hot when she sleeps and Cassie said that she likes it warm. I liked it when it was kinda chilly and Zach always likes it hot. So we asked the girls if we can share a bed, they didnt seem to have a problem because we were all just friends, so im sharing a bed with Haylee and Cassie is with Zach. We put all of our phones on charge, laid in bed and watched a movie. Zach and Cassie were curled up in bed together and let me tell you they were slump. Me and Haylee just stayed up and watched movies, I raped my arms around Haylee, she laid her head on my chest and fell asleep.
This is gonna be a great tour !!
__The next day__

_________________________________
Hey guys i added some new characters to this chapter... Ill post again on Tuesday 😍❤️ Love you guys