Chapter 11

Nicks P.O.V

I wanted to make things better between me and Haylee but I don't know how I'm gonna do that when Zachs always in the way. I walked out of the elevator and into he lobby. Zach was sitting at the table with his laptop. I walked over and sat down I didn't say anything for a few minutes so he spoke up.

"what do you want Nick?" he asked

"nothing really just came down to ask you a favor" I said

"and what favor would that be" Zach said still typing

"can you just back off of Haylee a little bit I'm trying to make things right and its hard to do that when your always with her" I said

"ummm no not gonna happen" he said

"why not what do you have some kind of Haylee thing now?" I asked

"oh you mean like how you had that Cassie thing that night?" he said

"what are you talking about Zach you sound stupid" I said

"don't lay dumb Nick, Cassie told me the whole story" he said

"so what, are you gonna tell her?" I asked

"if I have to?" he said before walking away

What the fuck why would Cassie tell Zach what happened. I walked back up to the room and asked her why. She just said that she needed to get it off her cheats and said that we should tell Haylee before Zach does. I was gonna tell Haylee but not today. Not on her birthday. After we talked for a little bit we started getting ready for the m&g plus Haylees party after words. I through on a pair of skinny jeans and one of my white shirts and matched it with my white hat and nikes. Cassie was wearing a dark blue fitted dress and some black heels. Her hair was in a high ponytail and she had on some makeup and jewelry. We walked on the elevator, Edwin, Timmy and Rudan were on it to. We all went down to the first floor. Haylee and Zach were already down there talking. We called our uber and when It came headed to event.

Zachs P.O.V

After I was done talking to Nick I went back upstairs to get ready for the event. When I walked in the room Haylee was just getting out the shower. I walked by her and gave her a kiss on the check. We started getting ready she had on a black fitted dress and pair of glitter heels. she did her makeup and curled her hair, she trough on her birthday crown and we left. I just had on some black skinny and my lifeguard hoodie that she liked. We were down stairs before anyone else so I waned to talk to her.

"so whats going on wit you and Nick?" I asked

"i honestly don't know" she said

"well what about me and you" i asked

"I like you Zach but what about Nick?" She said

"Fuck Nick, after all he did you shouldn't go back to him!" I said

"What about Cassie??!" She said

"Thats your best friend, she'll understand" i said

She pull her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes for a few seconds. After that Nick and Cassie walked over. Nick looked at us and rolled his eyes but Cassie looked at us and was like "GET THAT SHIT BITCH!!". Im glad that she doesn't care but when is Nick gonna give up. When the uber arrived, we got in and told them where to go. About 10 minutes after we got there. I jumped out the van to help Haylee. She just smiled and kissed me on the check. We walked in and there were tons of fans.

"Haylee lets go change!" Cassie yelled so Haylee can hear her

"Ok come one!" She yelled back

Nick was giving me dirty looks the whole time she was with me. I asked him if we were ok and he just looked me up and down. A few minutes later the girls came back out. Haylee was wearing high wasted skinny jeans and a tank, and Cassie had on hight wasted shorts and a Starbucks crop top. Haylee ran over to me.

"Can i use your hoodie it's freezing up there" she said

"Ya but what about Cassie?" I asked

"That bitch is always hot!!" She said laughing

I took off my hoodie and handed it to Haylee. She just kept looking at me. I was trying to figure out what was the matter but i found out once all the girls started yelling. I looked down and i had my shirt off. I forgot to put on my t-shirt. She smiled and ran back stage. She ran back out a few seconds later and brought me my blue hoodie. Me and the rest of 5quad were up first. We sang a few songs like bomb chick and best night ever and of course Nick sang wifi wifey. After we performed it was time for the Q and A. They lined up chairs and we each took questions. First it was Nick then Timmy and now me. The girl in the back raised her hand.

"You!" I said

"Are you and Haylee a thing!?" She asked

"Um im not sure, do you want us to be!?" I asked

Everyone in the crowd said yes. Then they started yelling her name. She ran out and sat on the stairs on the side of the stage. I looked at her and she was smiling and waving at her fans.

"So what do you say, are we a thing?" I asked

She picked up the microphone "obviously!" She said

Everyone started yelling and saying awe. I ran over to her and picked her up. "Happy Birthday Babe!" I said. Then kissed her.