Chapter 3

Haylee's P.O.V
I woke up around 8:30 cuddled up next to Nick. He so cute and sweet, i wonder if he really does like me. I mean thats what he said to me yesterday. A few minutes after a woke up I got up and took a quick shower. When i got out I put on some leggings and orange crop with white vans, put on some mascara and threw my hair up into a bun. I walked out of the bathroom and Nick and Cassie were still sleeping but Zach was up.
"Good morning" i said
"Morning Haylee, How'd ya sleep?" Zach asked
"I slept great, how bout you?" I said
"Would that have anything to do with you sleeping with Nick? And i slept great!" Zack said
"Well i can ask you the same thing" i said laughing
Me and Zach talked for a little bit and then he took a fast shower because we were going to get everyone breakfast. We wrote them a quick note then left. When we walked out of the room we had to take the elevator down to the 6th floor because we needed Rudan to drive us. We got off the elevator and had to walk down a long ass hallway, we got to the door an knocked.
"Coming!!" We heard a voice say
A few seconds later the door swung open.
"Heyyyy guys!!" Said Timmy
"Hey is Rudan up yet" Zach asked
"No not yet, why what ya need" Timmy asked
"We need a ride to dunkin" i said
"I got you fam, just give me a sec" said Timmy
We walked into the room and sat down next to sleeping Rudan, he looked so funny when he slept. I looked over to the next bed where Edwin and someone else was sitting. There was a girl next to him, she had long medium brown hair, blue eyes and was kinda short. I looked at Zach to see if he knew who she was but when i did he was cuddled up with Rudan in the bed.
"Hey Haylee!" I heard Edwin say
"Hey whats up?" I said back
"Nothing much just woke up, oh by the way Haylee this is Kristina" Edwin said introducing me
"Hi Kristina" i said
"Hey nice to meet you and by the way you can call me Krissy or Kris" she said
"Okay Ill call you Kris" i said with a smile
I few minutes later Timmy came out of the room and asked if i was ready to go. I told him that i was all set but that me and him can just go because I didn't want to wake Zach up. We left a started to walk down the hall to the elevator, when we got down to the lobby there were tons of fans standing outside. The manager of the hotel told us that we can use the door that was in the back, we just had to go through the ballroom.
__The Car__
Me and Timmy finally got to the car, he opened the door for me so i can get it. He shut the door and ran behind the car so he can jump into the driver seat, we had to be back before the rest of the boys and Cassie woke up. The drive from the hotel to dunkin was about 10 minutes away, i had my headphones in so Timmy tapped on my shoulder so he talk.
"Whats up?" I asked
"So whats going on with you and Nick?" He asked
"To be honest, i dont know. Yesterday he told me that he liked me and then last night he was being super sweet, but idk if he was joking or being serious" i said
"You and Nick would be really good together" he said
"I hope so" i said
______
Cassie's P.O.V
I woke up and nobody was in the room expect for Nick but he was still sleeping, so I decided to take a shower before everyone came back into the room. When i got out i threw my hair into a hight ponytail, put on some makeup and then went to go pick out my outfit for the day. I pick out some high waisted black shorts, a galaxy hoodie and a pair of my dark blue converse. I walked out on the bathroom and heard Nick talking on the phone, "Okay babe see you soon" he said before hanging up the phone.
"Who was that?" I asked
"Haylee, her and Timmy went to go get us all somethings to eat" he said
"Oh ok, so anyway whats the deal with you and Haylee?" I asked
"What do you mean?" I said
"Do you like her?" I said
"I like her a lot? He said smiling
I was happy for them both, Haylee has been single for so long because she cant really trust anybody.
I started to wonder where Zach is, "Oh by the way Zachs up stairs with Rudan and Kris" Nick yelled. How the hell did he know what i was gonna ask him, "Cause you think out loud just like Haylee does" he said laughing.
Nick got out of bed, got dressed and then we started walking to the other room so we can meet up with the rest of the guys. When we walked into the room Zach and Rudan were just waking up and Edwin and a girl were sitting on the other bed watching youtube videos. Nick ran and jumped on Edwin because hes stupid like that. I looked over and Zach was staring at me, why? I asked myself.
"You want to take a picture it will last longer" I said to him
"What?" He asked
"Your staring at me!" I told him
"Oh my bad" he said laughing "Wait, do you realize that we match?" He said
"What?" I said
"We're twining" he said exited
"Omg I didn't even notice" i said
________
Nicks P.O.V
A few minutes after we got to the other room Haylee and Timmy showed up with our food. I was so happy to see Haylee, she looked amazing in that outfit.
"THATS MY COLORR!!" I yelled across the room
"Um it was my favorite color first" she said
I just laughed, she's adorable. We sat down on the floor and starting eating. When we were all done we ran to the lobby so we can get our Digi passes. Today was going to be the first day of Digi...
____The Lobby___

To be continued....
_________________________________
Hey guys this is chapter 3, im so happy that there finally starting digi. Who else will be there lets find out ❤️😘 Love you😍
(Please go follow me on Instagram and Twitter, Instagram- itshayleeclarkk. Twitter- @Hayleegirlhc. )