Chapter 7

Nicks P.O.V
"Haylee!!" I yelled running after her and Zach
They ran in the room and shut the door, when i went to open in the security guard walked out.
"You can go in there sir" he said looking forward
"Why not, its my bus?!" I said angry
"No, your in bus D" he said "this is bus C"
I walked away. I can't believe she really didn't want to see or talk to me. I mean i know i messed things up but she could at least let me explain. I walked towards my bus and saw Cassie and Alicia talking. I walked over to them and they just looked at me in anger.
"I cant believe you nick!" Alicia said
"You know the sad part is, is that she really liked you" Cassie said "But I guess thats over now"
I just put my head down and walked away and on to my bus. Everyone was looking at me. Im such a horrible person. Why do i always mess things that are important to me up. A few minutes later Rudan came over and sat next to me. He gave me a quite glance and then looked forward.
"You know there kicking Ally off the tour" he said
"Maybe its for the best" i said with a sigh
"Ya" he said "you should talk to Haylee"
"She wont let me, she go security guarding the door" i said "she hates me and I don't blame her"
"Listen man you fucked up, but everyone deserves a chance" he said before walking away
I sat there for a few hours and thought about what he said. The words kept repeating in my head "everyone deserves a second chance" but did i?. Out of all people did i really deserve a second chance.

Zachs P.O.V
I picked up Haylee and carried her back on to the bus. She was Hysterically crying. When i brought her on the bus she told the guard to not let Nick on the bus. I carried her to her bed and sat down next to her. She cryed on my shoulder for a while. I felt so bad, all i wanted to do was make her pain go away. She soon fell asleep. I got up and ran out the door on to Nicks bus. I saw Nicks feet hanging out of his bunk. I walked over and pulled the curtain back.
"What is wrong with you!?" I yelled
"Excuse me!" He said
"How could do that to her, hoe could you do that to anybody?" I said angry
"I don't know I wasn't thinking" he said
"Oh ya i think we all know that, you a real piece of-" I started saying before he cut me off
"Listen i know i made a mistake and i messed up, but how was I supposed to know that Ally was gonna kiss me?" Nick said
"I get that you didn't know she was gonna kiss you but you didn't have to kiss het back Nick that was a choice you made!! "I said "i just dint get it, we were just talking about how much you like Haylee and then that happened"
He put his head in his hands and started to cry. I felt bad for yelling at him but someone needed to this time everyone always sugar coats things for him. He hurt Haylee so why shouldn't i hurt him. A few seconds later i walked off the bus and saw Cassie.
"Hey babe" she said walking up to me
"Hey" i said hugging her "i would never hurt you like that ok?"
"Ok" she said with a smile
"Your mine, don't forget that" i said before kissing her and walking back on my bus.

Cassies P.O.V
He kissed me and then walked back on his bus, Were a think now I guess. I mean im not complaining but its just today has been stressful. I walked on my bus and walked to my bed in the back. Alicia and Timmy were in the kitchen. They talk but they dont go out yet. Emphasis on the yet. I finally got to me bed and just laid down. I closed my eyes and tried to take a nap but my phone went off. It was Haylee.
(Texting )
Haylee: Hey r u up 😔
Cassie: I am now 😂
Haylee: Oh sorry you can go back to sleep
Cassie: No its ok.. I was worried about you anyway. How u feeling
Haylee: Like crap, i just don't get it. I thought he liked me
Cassie: Boys are stupid.
Haylee: True😂, anyway i dint wabt to talk about Nick rn. Talk about something else
Cassie: Zach basically said i was his girlfriend
Haylee: Gurlll you better get it... You guys are really good together
Cassie: Ya i really like him
Haylee: well im happy for u babe .. Im get some sleep.
Cassie: ok night night 😍 luv u💕
Haylee: ugh
Cassie: well then 😔
Haylee: no no no.. Its not you Nick just texted me.
Cassie: oh 😂. You should talk to him Haylee, i know rn you dont even want to hear his name but i think you should. I would rather you try to work things out. You guys are great together and you can't tell me that you dont like him cause i know you do.
Haylee: its just not fair. Why does this always happen to me.
Cassie: idk. If i knew i would stop it
Haylee: maybe your right ill talk to him
Cassie: ok good ☺️
Haylee: night 😘
(End of convo)
After i got finished texting Haylee i fell asleep. I hope her and nick fix things.