Chapter 5

Zachs P.O.V
Haylee and Nick were still sleeping and the rest of the boys were doing god knows what. Me and Cassie had just woke up, we were chilling on the bed for like a half hour and then got up to get ready for the day. When she got up she kissed me on the cheek and then looked at me, I had this stupid smile on my face, she just rolled her eyes and giggled then got off the bed. Cassie was the first person i met that actually under stood me the way i always wanted somebody to. She was perfect for me and i believed that i was perfect for her. A few minutes later i got off the bed and went to go see where everybody was, i walked off the bus and back into mine. I walked to the back of the bus to see if Haylee was ok, when i looked her and Nick were cuddled up sleeping. I happy for Nick he finnaly found someone that was perfect for him, but i hope he doesnt mess this relationship up. Nick always cheats, i dont know why but if he does it to Haylee the he stupid. I closed the curtain and walked to the front of the bus where the game/living room was. The only people that were in there was Krissy and Edwin, I didnt know Krissy that well but she seemed like a pretty nice girl.

"Hey" said Edwin

"Hey whats up Fam" i asked

"Nun just chillin" he said

"ya i can see that" i smirked "Hey Krissy"

"Hey Zach!, Have you seen Haylee or Cassie" she asked

"Ya Cassies in the shower in the hotel and Haylee and Nick are sleeping i  the back"

"Haylee and Nick?!" Edwin said shocked

"Ya, what about it?" i said confused

"Ill be right back" Edwin said to Krissy before grabbing my arm and pulling me off the bus

As i was being dragged off the bus i saw Haylee walk into the living room with Krissy. I was so confused what was Edwin talking about, Was nick starting  to fuck around again. I hope not if he hurts Haylee ima punch him in the face. Edwin pulled me to the back of the bus, his face still had that look of shock.

"whats the problem?" i asked him

"Are Haylee and Nick a thing?" he asked with concern

"I dont think so, but i think that they might end up that way" i told him "Edwin whats going on?!!"

"Nick was on the phone with Ally last night when i was on the bus with Rudan" i said "and he was talking about how he missed her and he just wanted to fix things so everything was back to normal"

"WHHATTT!!" i said in anger "What is he trying to do make it so shell never want to come on tour again"

"i dont know but thats your best friend so you need to talk to him" Edwin said

Nicks P.O.V

I woke up and Haylee was gone, so i got up to get a glass of water and walked around to look for her. She was in the living room with Krissy, it looked like they were talking so i didnt want to bother them. I opened the door to the bus so i can go get dressed, but i bumped into someone on the way.
"Yo watch were your walking Bean!" Zach said
"Sorry! Whats your problem?" I asked
"My problem is that your in that acting like a couple with Haylee but last night you were on the phone with Ally trying to fix things!!" He yelled
"Ok and its not like me and Haylee are a thing yet" i said to Zach
"But see you said yet" he said
"Ya if things dont work out with Ally then ima be with Haylee" i said
"Nick that is the most fucked up thing i have every hurd you say". Zach said
"I just dont what to do man" i said
"Ally is bad for you, when ur with Haylee your a whole new person a better person" Zach said
"I know" i said looking threw the window at Haylee
--------
Sorry this chapter was so short i promise to update on Wednesday. Love you guys 😘😘