Another Update (I suck)

Hey everybody! I am not really sure what to say on the topic of my updating, or more so lack of. It has been almost two months since an update and I feel so horrible about it, but I thought I would tell you why.

In the beginning of November, a few days after my latest update, I got a call from my mom who told me the worst news I could have received and the next day I was on a flight back to New York. I only recently came back and didn't have it in me to write at all. I feel as if I let you guys, myself, and the story down. I was building up such momentum in terms of readers and comments and generally the attention that the fanfic was getting and because of my terrible writing schedule I lost pretty much all of it. I checked my demographics and almost half of my readers disappeared. (With good reason, there was nothing to read.) For a while, this fanfic, you guys, the whole dynamic on Wattpad made me so insanely happy and I was so proud to have achieved every single comment and read. Now I feel like I threw it away and I think it is a huge shame because since day 1 I knew how truly special and different this story was, and I couldn't bear to let it go. I thought about ending it since I wasn't updating often and my reads/comments/votes were rapidly declining. People asked me about it and asked me if I still wrote but like I just mentioned, I couldn't.

I now feel better and feel like I can continue. I want to finish this story no matter how long it takes, and to those who are still here, you will get a kick ass story I promise. Just bear with me and be patient I promise I will update and create something great. I do again apologize to everyone who believed in me and sticks by me for my terrible updating schedule. And to those who are thinking of dropping the story, please don't. This story and writing is everything to me. Please share this story on Twitter and Facebook or Tumblr, wherever. I promise to be here for you, just be here for me.

Leave me a comment, I wanna hear from you all again. It's been too long.

All the love.

-Liz <3