A Strange Call .

*Zayns POV*

I woke up later that night on the couch . That must've been quite a fit I had thrown earlier .

I stood up and ran my hands through my hair , I hadn't touched it in days .

I walked past Liam , Louis , Harry , and Niall , and they all put there heads down . What was happening ? I looked at Niall who followed behind me and handed me his phone , management wouldn't allow me a phone because they wanted her out of my head so she wouldn't get in the way . I hated this , I never wanted to loose the love of my life , but I did because of management .

"What's this for?" I ask Niall .

"shh Zayn , call her ." Niall spoke quietly . "Alright I will . "

I walked through the living room . "I'm going for a walk to clear my mind , I'll be back in a few DO NOT follow me ! " I spat at them , they all shook their heads in unison , they were scared of the new Zayn .

After I got away from the house I grabbed the phone and dialed her number .

*Jessies POV*

BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORL-- "Hello " I spoke quietly into my phone .

"Jessie ?" A firmiliar voice spoke .

"Speaking , who is this ? "

... No answer ..

"I'm hanging up if you don-"

"NO don't ! Its Zayn .. "

"Oh he- Wait What !? You kidding right ?"

"NO its me Jessie Bear I promise ."

"Zayn I missed you ! I love you .."

I may have acted foolish telling him that but he needed to know .

"Jess , I'm , I mean we are going to come back home. I promise ."

"Zayn . Hurry , I want you , no wait I NEED you back here , I feel like I'm dying without you ."

"Jessie I love you and I left for my reasons , but I need to tell you - "

*CLICK*

The call ended .

I looked at my phone and started crying .

"NO ZAYN ! WHHHY !" I screamed out , falling to the pavement like a rock ..