In A Hospital Bed ?

*Jessie's POV*

I woke up with a very bright white room that wasn't my with pain running it's course throughout my body . I looked over to see a nurse .

"Ms . Styles , may I call you Jessica ?" I nodded

"Well Jessica you're very lucky to be alive ." she spoke .

"What do you mean ?" I asked her .

"You cut yourself , so deep , you lost tons of blood , and your head was gashed open , when your little friend here found you . " She pointed to a curly haired guy .. Wait that's , that's.

"Harry !" I exclaimed . He ran to me and said "Jess , I'll never leave you alone again sis , I'm so sorry this is all my fault . I should have never left in the first place" He hugged me gently and sat on my bed .

---

After being in the hospital for three days I thought I would never get out . After we left Harry took me to the house and we began to pack all of my clothes to move them into his new house that he was sharing with four other boys , this should be fun ?

*Zayn's POV*

Liam just informed me that Harrys sister was moving in with us ..

"Well great that's all we need is a bitchy little teen to tell us how to act !" I spat .

"Shes had a rough life from what Harry says give her a chance , Zay . I'm sure she's nice" Liam says nicely .

"I will but as soon as she starts her bitching , I'll flip . And did Harry even tell her about us ?" I say rudely.

Liam , Nial , and Louis all sigh , there all tired of my attitude so am I , I wonder what his sisters like , I wonder what her name is .

"Hey lads , whats her name again ?"

They all share confusing looks , then Louis speaks up "Not sure bro , but it starts with a J ."

Just as he said that the door opened , and there stood Jessie , my Jessie with Harry .

Wait that's his sister . "Oh . My . God ."

Harry looks at me then a Jessie who flings herself into my arms crying .

I pull her back and kiss her , I've missed her kisses , but then I look up to see a pissed Harry , a smiling Niall , and a confused Louis and Liam .

I had some major explaining to do .

So what do you all think so far ?

I like it myself .

I'll update more tomorrow , I'm gonna read some then go to bed !

Vote !

Comment !

&

Share !