The Painful Truth .

*Harry's POV*

"Jessie , what the hells wrong with you!?" I exclaimed as she ran in my room .

She looked like she'd saw a ghost . She trembled with fear .Oh no , she knew .

"Is what Liam and Zayn just said true !" She screamed at me .

"Well how should I know what did they say ?" I asked cluelessly .

"That your all blood sucking monsters !" she spat .

"Well , yes . It is , and were not monsters !"

"Oh , really well Zayn said he wanted to rip my throat out and it was hard for him to resist !"

Wow , nice way of words Zayn .

"Stay here Jess , I'll be back . "

*Jessie's POV*

As Harry left the room I looked for a way out , there was no way in hell I was gonna let them turn me .

I looked around the room and a window caught my eye , I ran to the window and slid it open and jumped out . Once my feet hit the ground I never stopped running . I ran as fast as I could into the woods .

I ran so far that I got lost . A huge tree caught my eye , so I began to climb it , I climbed til I was so high up I could see the house . I just stayed there and breathed . I grabbed my phone and head phones and began listening to music .

----

About three hours later I heard the leaves around me rustling and moving around , I turned my music all the way down and shut off my phone . I placed my hand over my mouth to slow my breathing .

"I can smell you Jess , come out now , or when I find you you'll be in worse trouble !" Harry's voice spoke , he sounded mad .

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted

"There you are , do you have any idea how worried we've been ?" Harry said sadly .

"What have you missed the walking blood bag ?"

"Jess , we would never think of you like that , Zayn was looking out for your safety , he loves you truly , he just doesn't want to harm you ."

I looked at Harry and shook my head then began climbing down the tree , to give my brother a hug and walk back to the house .