The Awakening .

*Zayns POV*

I recived her mind message , what is she talking about of course I love her .

But she was in a wreck and in awful condition . I blame myself and no one but myself .

After I found the others we found her car , but she was gone . Could she be alive ? Were was she . I had to find her .

I was reciving a mind message from Louis .

From Lou

Hey , Jess is here shes with me and shes not in the best shape , get your arces home !

"Oh god , Lou has Jess , shes at home . LETS GO !" I screamed a I look off towards the house .

---

When we arrived home Louis had Jess on the couch and he was checking her wounds , they would heal on their own with some of my blood .

I walked over to her and bit my wrist shoving it in her mouth .

She smelled my blood and drank it .

Then the broken bones started poping , and her bruises and gashes healed instatnly .

She opened her eyes and looked at me .

"I'm so sorry Zayn , I didn't mean what I said , I was upset . I love you and I only want you ." She spoke barley audible .

"I love you to Jessica ." I said and began to cry while holding her in my arms .

"I never want to loose you." She spoke into the crook of my neck .

"You never will , I thought I lost you . Don't ever scare me like that again babe ." I said pulling her back to look into her beautiful eyes.

She looked at me and wiped my tears away with her hands , then she cupped my cheeks with her hands and kissed me .

*Jessies POV* (Later that night)

"I want you ." I spoke seductivley into Zayns ear .

He pushed my onto the bed and began to kiss me .

First he ripped off my shirt and shorts , then he took his shirt and shorts off .

I bit my lip and smiled he knew it was my first time but I wanted it bad . I didn't want it easy . I wanted him to make me scream .

I stood up and pulled him boxerd down making his dick slap his stomach . Wow he was big .

I didn't hesitate taking his full legnth into my mouth . I began licking his dick and swirling my tounge around the tip .

He had his head tilited back moaning ."Oh Jess , uhm .. baby ."

I didn't stop I began taking all of him into my mouth . Gagging slighty but this made him moan even louder .

"I gonna cum babe ." And with that his dick tiwtched and he cummed in my mouth . I let to warm substance slide down my throat the stood up and kissed him .

He unclasped my bra with one hand and slid my panties down with the other .

He layed me back on the bed and began kissing down my neck to my boobs . He kissed my right boob and sucked on my nipple then did the same with the left making me moan out his name and he liked that .

He kissed down my stomach until he reached my clit . He took his thumb a pressed down making my back arch off the bed ."Uhhh Zaynnn ! " I moaned in pleasure .

He didn't hesitate to take two fingers and push them into my interance and began to pump them in and out .

Then he lowered hiself down and began licked as he was pumping his fingers in and out of me .

"Ahh , Zayn , I'm gonna cum , baby !"

He kept going until I came , then he licked his fingers and myself clean .

He brought hisself up to were he was over top of me .

"I don't want it easy Zayn , I want you to make me scream." I tried to sound sexy .

"I was hoping you would say that ." He smiled .

And with then he slammed into my making me scream . It hurt like hell but I was enjoying it .

Even after I was screaming he kept going harder and faster .

And when I thought he couldn't go harder or faster he proved me wrong .

After a while his thrusts got slower and sloppier he was panting for breath along with me .

His length twitched inside of me then he cummed inside of me and his body fell beside of mine .

I rooled on my side easily because I was sore . I wrapped my arms around him .

"I love you Jess ."

I looked up to see him looking at me . " I love you to Zayn "

Then we shared a kiss and drifted off to sleep .