Late Night Snack.

*Jessie's POV*

I woke up to my throat burning and stomach hurting. I was laying in Liam's arms with my head on his chest.

I poked his cheek "Leeeeyyyyuuummm, I'm hungry" I pouted sticking my bottom lip out.

He chuckled and looked at the clock "Jessica it's 3 in the morning."

"And I'm hungry and not going alone, now come one." I said pulling him out of the bed.

We got ready and walked out of the motel locking the doors.

"So were are we going to hunt?" I questioned.

"In the woods about forty-five minutes away." I just nodded as we took off at the speed of lite.

Once in the woods I was going crazy for blood, I smelled the sweetest smell ever and took off towards it. I saw a teenage boy sitting in a field crying. I started to walk towards him silently.

"Why are you out here alone?" I asked.

"My girlfriend, left me and cheated on me with my best mate. I loved her but I never showed her and I hurt her, I deserve to die." I wonder if this is how Zayn felt, I miss him.

"Well I can make your wish come true." I said smirking while licking my lips.

"What wish?" He said looking scared.

"Dieing" I said as I grabbed his shoulders and sunk my fangs into his neck sucking ever last drop and snapping his neck before dropping him to the ground.

I walked a little was into the woods before I felt another presence and it wasn't human, it was a vampire.

"Who's there?" I spoke.

"Its me." There familiar voice spoke as Louis stepped into sight.

"Oh, hi." I said getting nervous.

"Don't be scared. I'm just hunting like you. So why'd you run slut?" He said the word 'slut' infuriated me.

"Don't call me that!" I seethed.

"What a slut? It's only the truth." He said laughing.

"I know a perfect girl for you, she's a dumb bitch like you!" I spat making his eyes go wide with hope.

"W-what?" He stuttered.

"The only reason you wanted me to run was so you can get Zayn back for hurting your precious Mate. Well I know someone perfect for you, but she's human." I said looking at him.

"Who?" He questioned.

"Her name is Eleanour Calder. She went to school with me, so I know you can find her." With that he left me alone.

I walked the woods for a while sending Liam a mind message saying "Don't wait around for me I'll be back later, I need to see someone."

I walked up to the house that held the boy I loved, and my brother.

I walked into the house without knocking, not feeling the need to. The first person I saw was Niall.

"What are you doing here Jessie?" He said looking happier than ever.

"I came to see you guys. I missed you." I said hugging him.

"Zayn.. You need to see Zayn before it's to late." He said dragging me upstairs to Zayn's room were I heard painful shrieks coming out.

"What's he doing?" I said worried.

"He's hurting because you left. When a vampires in love and they're away from them for to long, or when they're love is kissing or flirting or anything with another it literally kills them. He needs you,"

After hearing those words I busted through his door and shut it locking it.

"Zayn?" I questioned.

He looked at me and smiled "J-Jessie, s-s-stop the p-pain. Its hurting m-me."  

"How?" I asked sitting beside of him on the bed.

"Kiss me." He stated.

I did just that. I slammed my lips onto his and kissed him like my life depended on it. Our lips moved in sync as our tounges fought for dominance. Him winning of course. He rolled over on top of me removing our clothes in seconds.

Without warning him slammed to fingers in my making me curl me toes and grip the sheets.

"Say you'll never kiss him again." He said before slamming his fingers in me roughly.

"I-I, will . never SEE, him a-agin!" I screamed while his slammed his fingers in and out faster and faster.

Without warning his replaced his fingers with his length and I cried out in pain and he didn't gve me time to adjust without slamming in and out over and over again.

Within minutes all you could hear is skin slapping, and me screaming.

With one last thrust he finished in my as I did the same.

He thrusted a few more times riding out our highs before pulling out and pulling me closer.

"I love you Jessie, you saved my life."

That's the last word I heard before peacefully falling asleep.