Attempting To Move On.

*Jessies POV*

I knocked on my brothers door as tears flooded down my face. After the third knock he opened the door.

"Jessie what's wrong?" He asked truly worried.

"Can I sleep in here?" I asked ignoring his question.

He shifted uneasily before saying "Um I have a girl over. Sorry."

I just walked away. Wow my own brother won't even let me stay in his room. I wasn't going to Liam's room and I surley wasn't going to Louis room. I didn't want to bother Niall either so I'm gonna sleep on the couch.

I made my way to the living room and laid down on the couch.

I think I've been laying here for an hour or so and I just can't seem to sleep.  Every time I've closed my eyes I keep thinking of all the mistakes I've made, and Zayn seems to be one of them. Honestly I wish I'd never met him sometimes, but I can't lie I do love him with all my heart. I sat up and looked around the dark living room seeing something shift in the corner.

"Okay, whoever is over there just come on out." I said not really in the mood to mess around with anyone.

Louis walked up beside of me and sat down "I couldn't sleep I could hear your thoughts from my room." He complained.

"Well I am so sorry." I snorted rolling my eyes.

"If you roll your eyes at me again you'll regret it." He threatened making me laugh.

"Yes, I'm so scared of you Tomlinson, unless you've forgotten I can take care of myself now." I said making Louis rather speechless that I was actually standing up for myself.

"Wow. You're getting brave Jess." He spoke sarcastically.

"Don't call me that." I said clenching my jaw. He knew only my dad use to call me Jess, no one else.

"Why Jess?" He said upsetting me more. 

"You know why Louis!" I spoke louder than before.

"Oh yeah, is it because your percious daddy use to call you that before he was killed while Harry was gone." Each word took a stab at my heart not only hurting me but making me mad. I closed my eyes in an attempt to calm down. The next thing I know my brother was shaking me to wake me up.

"What happend?" I croaked, sitting up slowly.

"You don't remember?" Harry asked me.

"No. I remember closing my eyes and that's it." 

"You almost killed Louis." Harry spoke softly.

"He was talking about dad, he made me mad. I didn't mean to." I was shaking.

"It's okay. You didn't mean to." Harry said while taking me in his arms and hugging me tightly.

Niall walked into the room followed by a red headed man who spoke to Harry "Well we had to break all of his bones, they're healing slowly but he's in alot of pain. He should be fine, just make sure he gets blood every hour."

"Thanks Ed, means alot." Harry spoke giving him a bro hug.

"Why did you have to break all of his bones?" I asked scared of the answer.

"You really don't remember, well you attacked him, you broke most of his bones and they healed back but not correctly so they had to be rebroken and we had to verivan him to slow down the healing process." Ed told me.

I just closed my eyes and tried to keep myself from crying. "I can't believe I hurt him." 

"It's okay Jessie, just calm down until we figure out what made you go on a rampage. Your going to go to Ed's with me and were gonna be there for a while, go pack a bag." I nodded and walked up into mine and Zayn's room grabbing a bag and putting some skinny jeans, t-shirts, cami's, and jogging pants in the bag Zayn walked into the room "Where are you going?" He asked no emotions present in his voice.

"I have to go to Ed's with Harry for some testing." I spoke while stuffing clothes into the bag. 

"Why?" He asked confused.

"I nearly killed Louis." And with that I walked out of the room into the living room where Harry and Ed waited for me. 

"Are you ready?" 

And with a simple nod of my head we left.