Chapter Thirteen

[ Y/N ]

After class, it's finally lunch time. I walked in the cafeteria with Ally. We both have geometry, while Dinah has archery. Cool right? Our school has archery class. Anyway we bought our food and sat down at our usual spot. "Hey y/n? Is something bothering you?" Ally spoke as she took a sip from her strawberry milkshake.

"Ally. Lauren has a boyfriend" I said. "Oh yeah she-- Wait what?" Ally choked on her shake and started coughing. "WHAT??!!! When did this happen?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders, "I have no clue actually" I replied. "God, who's the guy?" Ally asked. "Brad Simpson" I replied. Ally gasped, "What? Brad?" She questioned. "Shit....." Ally mumbled.

Dinah came with a tray of her food and drinks. "What's up dawgs!!! What did I miss?" She spoke. "LAUREN HAS A  BOYFRIEND!!!!" Ally yelled. "Yeah I know" Dinah replied. "What? How did you know?" Ally questioned. "Y/n told me" Dinah replied. "You told Dinah but you just told me?" Ally asked while pouting. I shrugged my shoulders, "Sorry Ally" I spoke.

"Heads up" Dinah said facing the entrance to the cafeteria. We followed her gaze and saw Lauren and Brad with their gang. Brad whispered something to Lauren then all the sudden, Lauren glared at me and showed me her middle finger. She mouthed the words, 'Fuck you' to me.

Ok what the hell is going on?

"OMG did Lauren just glared at you?" Dinah asked. "And showed you her middle finger?" Ally questioned. "And said 'fuck you' to you?" Dinah said. I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know" I said. They looked at Lauren. Brad has his arms around her and he suddenly kissed her cheek. Damn you ass.

"Wow...." Ally mumbled. "This is just the worse" I said. "Yeah....That's pretty obvious" Dinah said. I scoffed. I slowly ate my lunch. I sometimes look at Lauren and every time I'll do that, it always end up seeing her glare at me. I turn around and just ignored her. "This is so creepy" I mumbled to myself. Dinah and Ally are busy having a conversation.

After lunch me, Dinah and Ally decided to stay in the garden to chill for a while. We saw Lauren and Brad. Lauren is staring at me like she wants to kill me. They walked towards us. "Hey it's the three losers" Brad said and Lauren smirked. She whispered something in Brad's ear which caused Brad to smirk and nod. "Hey bitches" Lauren said.

Me, Ally and Dinah gasped at what Lauren just told us.

Bitches?

Lauren never talked to us like that? She never treats us like this? What on Earth did Brad turn Lauren into?

"Bitches? Lauren are you out of your mind? Since when have you acted like this?" Dinah said, "You aren't the same Lauren we met months ago" she continued.

"What the fuck?" Lauren said. She suddenly slapped Dinah which caused us to gasp and rush towards Dinah. "Are you ok Dinah?" Ally asked. Dinah nodded. "What on shit Lauren? Since when did you acted like this?" I said. "Shut up bitch" Brad said. I gasped. I was about to punch Brad, but Lauren slapped me.

"Don't you dare hurt Brad or else you're gonna get it" Lauren said before leaving with Brad. "WHAT ON SHIT JUST HAPPENED??!!!" Dinah yelled. "Dinah...." Ally calmed her down. "No!!! I will not calm down!!! I will not fuckin calm down!!!!" Dinah said as she started pacing back and forth while running her hands through her hair.

I clenched my fist and touched the spot where Lauren just slapped me. It hurts. "Y/n are you ok? Oh my gosh your cheek is so red" Ally said. Dinah faced me, "Ok I'm gonna polly beat down Lauren's ass" she said which caused Ally to roll her eyes.