Chapter Seven

[ LAUREN ]

I woke up when I felt someone holding me close. I slowly opened my eyes and saw y/n.....?

Wait....Oh right, I remember. I fell asleep while we're at the hill. I looked at the time and it's 3:00 in the afternoon? What? So you mean like me and y/n haven't have lunch yet? Oh my gosh.

"Y/n?" I asked while I slowly wake up y/n. She moaned and open her eyes. God her eyes are so beautiful. It's like their trying to hypnotize me. "Hey Lauren" y/n greeted me. We pulled away and sat up. God I can feel myself blushing.

There was an awkward silence between us. I cleared my throat, "Did you have lunch already?" I asked y/n. She shook her head. "Let's go out and have lunch" I said. She nodded and followed me out of the house. "I'll drive" y/n said. "No I'll drive" I said. "I'll drive. It's my car Lauren" I said. We started arguing about who gets to ride y/n's car. Our argument broke when we saw Ally's car in front of us. Dinah rolled down the window, "You girls ok?" She asked us. Me and y/n nodded.

"Get in. Wherever you girls are going, we're taking you there" Ally said. Me and y/n looked at each other before shrugging our shoulders and get inside Ally's car. "Lauren I'll be getting that car later" y/n said and I nodded. Ally drove to the restaurant near our house and we got out. "Did you already ate?" Y/n asked Ally and Dinah. "No. When Lauren was asleep in your car and you two already left, Brad told us he wants to go home" Dinah said. "Wait I slept in your car?" I asked. Ally, Dinah and y/n nodded.

I nodded. "Y/n did Jack know you're gone?" Ally asked. "Yeah. I told him that I'm with you guys. He knows I'll be ok whenever I'm with you" I said. They nodded. The car ride was super awkward. I just stared at the window, but there are times when I would look at y/n. I don't know but I felt something, I just can't describe it.

"Hey Lauren, we're here" Y/n said. I shook my head and realize that we're at the parking lot in front of the mall. We got out and y/n rushed to my side. "Lauren are you ok?" She asked me. I nodded, "Yeah I'm fine y/n" I replied. She nodded. We walked inside the mall and started searching for a place to eat. We found a place and ordered our late lunch. "So uhm how did the movie go?" I asked. "We never did much" Ally said.

I nodded. "What happened to you guys anyway?" Dinah asked. Me and y/n looked at each other then back at Ally and Dinah. "Nothing...." me and y/n said in unison. "Really?" They asked in the tone of not believing us. Y/n groaned. "I drove Lauren to her house while she's still sleeping. I stayed in her house because I was also tired so I slept with Lauren" y/n said. The others gasped, "Did you guys--" " No we didn't!!!!" Y/n interrupted them.

They sighed in relief. "God we thought you guys did something" Dinah said. Y/n smacked the back of Dinah's head. "OW!!!" Dinah yelled. We laughed. God I forgot how much fun we all used to have. We talked and laughed until a waiter came with our food. I pulled my phone, "Guys let's take a selfie?" I said. They nodded with a smile. I took a picture of us and posted it on Instagram.
#HavingLunchWithTheGirls.

I put my phone down and continued eating with the girls. "You posted it huh" y/n said and I nodded. After eating we walked around the mall.

Y/n's phone suddenly rang which made us look at her. She pulled it out of her pocket and checked the caller's ID. She gasped, "I'll be back" she said and left while answering the call. "Seriously Lauren, what happened to you two?" Ally asked me. I shrugged my shoulders, "Nothing, I swear" I said.

[ Y/N ]

I left the girls to answer the phone. Who's calling me:Jack. I answered the call.

Phone conversation:
Y/n: Hello?
J: Y/n Oh my God where the shit are you? Ally and Dinah said you're not with her and you and Lauren aren't answering your phones!!!!
Y/n: Woah Jack chill. I'm fine
J: Where are you?
Y/n: The mall. Ok actually Lauren fell asleep so I took her home. I also fell asleep in her house because I'm crazy tired. Sorry for not telling you
J: It's ok y/n. As long as you're with the girls, I'm ok with it. I trust you with them cause I know you'll be so fine with them
Y/n: Ok, bye Jack
J: Bye y/n. Have fun

I ended the call and walked back to the girls. "Jack?" Ally asked I nodded. I told them about our phone conversation. "Damn your brother is seriously protective of you gurl!!!!" Dinah said. "Ok guys let's go" Lauren said. She walked but tripped. She fell on top of me, which made me fall down. We both fall down, she's on top of me. Our faces are a few inches away from each other. I can feel her breathe against my lips.

I looked at her perfect green eyes. My eyes fell on her lips. Her soft kissable lips. I wish I could kiss them. We heard Ally and Dinah cleared their throat. We looked up and saw Ally and Dinah holding out their phones. Wait did they just.....?

Lauren stood up and grabbed my hand and helped me stand. "Did you guys just?" Lauren asked. "Sorry, you guys are just cute together" Dinah said. Thanks Dj. Me and Lauren blushed and looked away.

"Uhm guys, nice spending time with you. Chris texted me and he said mom and dad wants me home" Lauren said. Before any of us could say something she ran away. I guess she's taking a cab home. "Hey Ally could you drive me at Lauren's? I forgot my car there" I said. Ally nodded and we continued our day at mall.

************************************************************

Hey guys sorry for the late update. Anyway thanks for the readers for supporting my story. Anyway I'll publish my Camila/You story.

Peace and love

~RockWithJauregui~