Chapter Fifteen

* 5 Months Later *

[ ALLY ]

Five months. It's been five months since y/n had an accident. She's still in a coma right now and even the doctors have no idea when exactly y/n will wake up. So far me and Dinah haven't told anyone about y/n in a coma. Teachers and students kept on asking me, Dinah and even Jack on where y/n is.

We just replied 'She's sick' or 'She's out of town' or whatever kind of excuse that comes into our mind. A few days after y/n got into an accident, Jack called their parents and told them everything. Y/n and Jack's parents came home a few days after the call. They stayed in the hospital while me, Dinah and Jack are at school.

Lauren......

Well Lauren......

She still ignores us, like all the time. I don't know what had got into that girl's mind that she suddenly became all bad. So far out of all the students and teachers in school, she's the only one that hasn't asked us where y/n is.

She's always hanging out with Brad and his gang. I still can't believe Lauren would change for a bunch of assholes and sluts. Like c'mon we are better friends than them!!!!

Oh well.....Life......

Anyways school is over. Me and Dinah are walking to Jack's car cause he said he'll give us a ride to the hospital. While we're walking, we saw Lauren and Brad. Seriously what is wrong with that guy? What on fuckin hell did he do to Lauren?

"Ugh, I'm seriously gonna break Lauren when y/n doesn't wake up soon" Dinah mumbled beside me. I chuckled, "Yeah you do that" I replied. We get inside Jack's car, me in the shot gun seat, Dinah at the back. "Ready girls?" Jack spoke as he face us. "Get me coke when we get there" Dinah said. Jack sighed and nodded, "Fine Dj" he said.

Jack drove to the hospital, but we stopped at Starbucks to buy a drink. After buying, we went to the hospital.

[ LAUREN ]

After school I walked out of the room and went to my locker.

It's been five months.....

Five months since I started hurting her

Five months since she started missing

Five months since I started wondering where she is

Dinah and Ally might think that I don't give a shit about them but I don't. I still care about them. I feel guilty ever since I started to hurt y/n's feelings. But of course I have to do this for popularity. I known it's to selfish, but what choice do I have. Brad told me that the only ticket I have towards being one of them is dating him and ruining y/n's life.

Life is such a bitch.

"Hey baby" Brad said and started kissing my neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I held back my moans and Brad smirked against my neck. He slowly bit my neck which caused me to yelp. Brad kissed my lips and I kissed him back. He brushed his tongue against my bottom lip, asking for entrance but I kept my mouth close.

His hands held my ass and squeezed it hard which caused me to gasp and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. "Better....." he whispered between the kisses. He grabbed my thighs and wrapped it around his waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Wanna continue this in bed?" Brad spoke. "Maybe next time babe. I have homework" I said and pulled away. "See ya!!!!" I said and left.

Well that was getting farther than I expected......

[ DINAH ]

When we arrived the hospital, me and Ally ran to y/n' room, leaving Jack to lock his car. Who cares about him anyways? Just kidding of course we do!!! He's our friend's brother. Jesus Christ.....

We rushed inside the room and the doctor gasped at our sudden arrival. "Sorry doc" Ally said. We rushed beside y/n while the doctor waited for Jack. Jack walked inside the room and the doctor talked to him for a while. Me and Ally cried while looking at a come y/n. "Please wake up...." Ally sobbed. Jack walked inside the room.

"Any updates? What did the doctor say?" Ally said. Jack shrugged, "Nothing. They still have no idea when y/n will wake up. It could take some time" he said and I groaned. "When will this end???!!!!" I yelled. They sighed. "Mom and dad said they'll be here later. They still have a meeting to go. They also said they'll watch over y/n tonight" Jack said. Me and Ally nodded and continued crying.

"You guys didn't tell anyone about this right?" Jack said. Me and Ally shook our heads. "Not a single person" Ally spoke. Jack nodded. "I'm gonna answer my homework" Jack said. "Can you answer mine?" I joked. Jack gave me a 'Are you kidding me' face and I shrugged. He walked out of the room. "Wow. Answer your homework huh" Ally said and I rolled my eyes.

* A Few Hours Later *

Hours have passed since we got here and nothing much happened. Y/n's parents are here, crying. Jack playing with his phone. Ally sleeping and me, using my phone. "Uhm Dinah do you want anything? We'll just go to Starbucks" mrs l/n asked me. Me and Jack shook out heads. "No thanks mom" Jack said. "Ok. Jack you'll call me when something good happened" mr l/n said. Jack nodded and we watched hi parents leave the room.

Ally is sleeping on the other couch. She's so lucky she doesn't have any homework. Me? Well I still have my homework, but I'm too lazy to do it. "I'm bored" I whined which caused Ally to wake up. "What happened?" She asked.

"Nothing Ally" Jack replied. "You fell asleep" I said. Ally nodded. "What time is it?" Ally asked and let out a yawn. "7:00. You fell asleep hours ago. Mr and mrs L/n left to to buy something" I explained. Ally nodded. "Jack are you ok to be here alone? Cause like it's getting late and I have to go home now" Ally said.

"Yeah I'll be fine. Don't worry and you still have school tomorrow" Jack replied. "So? You also have school tomorrow Jack. Don't you dare talk to us like we're the only ones studying here" I said. Jack rolled his eyes at me. "Ok enough you two. Well we better go. Bye" Ally said. We waved at Jack, but before we can leave the room, we heard a light moan.

"Ugh......Who are you guys?"

------------   

Hey guys!!!

Sorry if this chapter is short and I swear it sucks especially the Lauren and Brad part. I'm so sorry, I can't think of other plot.

So yeah.

Hope you like this chapter even if this sucks for me.

Vote and comment

Peace and love.....

Oh and guys I'm planning to make another story. It's a vampire OR werewolf story and it'll be Lauren/You.

Which do you guys like?

Vampire or werewolf?

Comment you answer below guys!!!! Although I still don't know if I should make it. Cause like I have three books published already and I don't know how to make time for the new story.

So yeah comment if you like vampire or werewolf.

Love you guys!!!!!