Chapter Thirty

[ CAMILA ]

I'm suppose to be in my second class after lunch which is Music but I decided to stay and watch over y/n. She's still unconscious and none of the nurses know when she'll wake up. I wanted to stay so I'll be the first one she'll see when she wakes up. I just wanna be there for her.

I just sat on the chair next to the bed and held her hand. "Please..... Wake up.... I need you..... Please wake up baby girl" I cried. I kissed her hand and I later felt my phone vibrate.

From: Dinah
Hey girl. Is y/n awake?

To: Dinah
No.... She's still unconscious :(

I pressed send and closed my phone. "Ms Cabello?" the nurses called me for the seventh time. I turned around to face her, "Yes?" I politely asked.

"Camila, you should go to class. We promise we'll watch over y/n. We won't let anything happen to her" the nurses assured me. I shook my head, "No... It's fine. I'll stay here. I need to be here when she wakes up" I said and once again the nurse sighed and left. I turn around to face y/n. "Wake up please...." I cried.

Then I suddenly felt her hand moving. I faced her and saw her slowly opening her eyes. I gasped, "Oh my God! You're awake! Jesus Christ" I said as tears of joy flushed out of my eyes. She slowly sat up and I helped her. "Camila?" she softly asked as she rubbed her head. "It's me baby girl. It's me" I whispered and kissed her forehead.

"What happened? Where am I?" she asked.

[ Y/N ]

"Camila?"

I softly spoke when I opened my eyes. My head hurts, what happened?

"It's me baby girl. It's me" Camila whispered and kissed my forehead. "What happened? Where am I?" I asked. "You were unconscious a few hours ago, you're in the clinic" I said. "I don't know but I think I remembered something" I said as I tried clearing my vision from what I saw in my sleep. "Uhm, really? About what?" Camila asked.

Before I can say a word the others gathered inside. Everyone was here except Brad, Molly, Zayn, Hailee, Dove and Zac. "Good God, you're awake" Jack cheered and hugged me. "C-cant breath" I squeaked. Camila pulled Jack away. "Are you ok? Do you feel anything? Are you hurt?" Ally asked in concern, of course her being the motherly one in our group.

"I'm fine Ally.... I just.... My head hurts" I said. "And, something came into my mind when I was asleep.... Something in my past" I whispered. They all faced Jack which made me confuse.

"I can hear voices but my vision was all black and blurry" she said. "Is there a voice that you're familiar with?" Normani asked. "I kind of heard..... Lauren's voice. Lauren and Brad's voice. I can also see them in my vision but I can't clearly say if it's Lauren and Brad. Now I remember...... I saw Lauren and Brad. It's like.... I know them before" I said.

Everyone faced Lauren which made her pale. "Lauren can I talk to you in private" Camila said. Lauren nodded and they walked out. "Jack what happened? Why do I have a feeling I know Lauren. From the beginning why do I have the feeling that I know her more than anyone else?" I asked, but Jack stayed quiet.

[ LAUREN ]

When me and Camila are outside the clinic where there is no one, she turn around and faced me. "I'm warning you Jauregui don't you dare do something to y/n" Camila said. "I didn't do anything to her" I said.

"Yes.... But she remembered you. She remembered that you and her were friends. If you kept hanging around with her, she will remember everything. She will remember how much you hurt her before. I don't want her to get hurt Lauren" Camila explained.

"So what do you want me to do? She was my friend first and I swear I regret being her enemy before. I was just doing it for popularity. I want to be friends with her. And I'll do anything to get her to remember everything" I said. "Really? Then what? What if she remembers how you hurt her? What will you do? I don't even know if she can forgive you after what you did" she said. "God damn it Cabello, it's been three years!!!" I screamed.

"This isn't about how long it's been! Even if it takes a thousand years, you still hurt her!! You cannot take the pain away from her Lauren. You can't bring back the past, you can't even fix it" Camila said. I can't believe I'm saying this but, she's right.

"Whatever. I don't give a fuck of what you said. I'll do anything to make her remember her past" I challenged. "Lauren if you love y/n just say so. I'm not going to stop you" Camila said as she narrowed her eyes at me.

Huh? I mean, I felt some sparks whenever I'm with y/n. Wait does that count?

"But! I'm her girlfriend. So... She's already taken. And you can't do anything about it. She's mine. Y/n's mine and no one can take her away from me" Camila said before she walked away.

You want to fight this Camila? Fine! Bring it on! We'll fight our way to y/n's heart.

I will do whatever it takes to bring y/n back to her old self.

I don't care if Brad will try to stop me. I'll bring her back.

I am going to bring the old y/n back.

------------

Hey guys.

What do you think will happen next?

Will Lauren get y/n's memories back?

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW.

•RockWithJauregui•