Chapter Twenty Five

[ Y/N ]

After school Jack did something that really got me by surprise. He gathered everyone and I mean everyone I mean with Lauren. "So people. Mom and dad are out of town for a few days so..... Who's up for a sleepover???" he asked.

Everyone agreed except Lauren. "I would love to but I will be in charge of my siblings at home" she said and left. I hugged Camila and she kissed my cheek. "Jack you sure about this? Sleepover what the fuck dude" I said. "Don't worry. We'll just watch some movies, eat foods and stuffs" Jack said.

Right mom and dad will be gone for two months starting today. "What made you think of throwing a sleepover Jack?" Molly asked. "Yeah you're a bad party host" Camila said.

Jack gasped, "I am NOT a bad party host" he said. "No you're the worse party host ever" Normani said. Me, Molly, Camila, Normani and Vanessa laughed while Ally and Dinah stood in confused. "Uhm third wheel. Care to share?" Dinah asked. "When we were in Canada, Jack threw a huge party one Friday when our parents are gone. He was the worse party host that we made y/n host the party for the rest of the night" Vanessa explained.

"Yeah Jack, you're the worse party host ever" Dinah teased. Jack rolled his eyes. "It's just a simple sleepover, God" he said. We agreed and went home. Ally and Dinah walked to their house to get their clothes. We walked inside and I sat on the couch. Camila sat next to me, but I pulled her on my lap and started kissing her neck.

She moaned, "Y/n......"

"What?" I asked while kissing her neck. She faced me, wrapped her legs around my waist and started kissing me hungrily. I kissed back and bit her bottom lip. She opened her mouth and I slipped my tongue inside her mouth. I rubbed her thighs and she moaned loudly.

"Hey!!! No making out on the couch!!!" Jack yelled.

Me and Camila quickly pulled away, "Let's continue this sometime love" I pecked her lips and walked to my room. I changed my clothes and wore a tank top, shorts and my flats. I tied my hair into a high ponytail, shoved my phone in my pocket and walked out of my room. "What's for dinner Molly?" I asked as I saw her in the kitchen. "We're having lasagna" she replied with a smile.

I nodded. I pulled out my phone and saw a text from Ally.

From: Ally
Yo!!! We're on our way there!!!

I tossed my phone on the table. I walked in the living room and saw everyone. "Y/n!!!" Jack called as I took a seat next to Camila. I faced him, "What?!?!?!?"

"You remember our old mate? Malik?" Jack asked as he looked at me from his phone. "Zayn? The cute British guy?" I spoke. Jack nodded. "What about Zayn? He left to London with his family like 6 years ago" I said. "Yeah now he called me and told me he lives right next door" Jack said. "Holy shit!!! Seriously?" I asked. "Yeah he's on the phone right now" Jack said and I snatched his phone.

"Malik?" I asked through the phone. "Hey y/n" I heard his raspy British voice in the other line. "Dude you live next door to us??? When did you came back?" I asked. "Just yesterday. And I got to go to school in Phoenix El Vida University" Zayn said. "Woah bro this is huge" I said. "We're having a sleep over!!! Wanna join?!?!!?" Jack yelled while he stood next to me.

"Jack!!! What the hell mate!!!" I said. Zayn chuckled, "What is this sleepover then?" he asked. "Mom and dad are not home and Jack threw a sleepover. Just me, him, his girlfriend and some of our friends. You knew we to Canada right?" I asked. "Yeah I mean that's where I met you guys" (A/n: Let's pretend Zayn was in Canada)  Zayn said.