Chapter X

Three days ago we left for Tus'da-Gor, we walked the whole way because it seems that only humans have cars. Humans don't even have that many cars, we are getting rid of them because of various reason and it seems that Crastor has destroyed the last of them, "Mi'lady, we have reached Tus'da-Gor."

"You can leave your things with me, I will get us rooms at the tavern."

"Thank you, Vernocesespreza!"

I smile at the young fey, "Kat'riza, please do not address me so formally." She blushes before running off with Borton. Julius stays at my side and helps me pick up the bags. We walk into the White Horse tavern and go to the bartender, "Whom might we speak with about getting a few rooms?"

"One second and I'll go get the owner."

"Thank you." I watch the young boy run off.

"Are you really that worried about seeing Hor'Setue?"

"I am, why are you looking through my mind?"

"Because you've been jittery this whole time and it got worse the closer to Tus'da-Gor we got."

I sigh, he's right I need to calm down. The young boy walks in followed by the owner, "V?" At the use of my nickname my head snaps up and I look at the face of the owner. It's so familiar but, I can't place the face with the name. "It's me, Hor."

At this my eyes widen and my hands begin to shake, "OH! Hello."

"What can I do you for?"

"um....I need two rooms."

"Two, why wouldn't you be sleeping in the same room as your husband?"

My face burns and my eyes widen. "I'm still not with anyone, I need two rooms with two beds each....well I guess three rooms but one of them only needs one bed...."

"Oh you have four others with you?" I nod, "Well, why don't you stay at my house for free instead of renting rooms? I have six extra rooms for if something like this happens."

I look away from Hor'Setue's familiar smile, "I wouldn't want to bother you like that...."

"Nonsense! This will give us time to catch up and maybe I can find out why you never answered me."

'What are you going to tell him? You deny his offer and we may not have an ally here, you accept his offer and you have to with this all the time we are here.'

'You know you aren't good at this!' I lift my head to look at him, "Only if you promise it is no trouble."

"Of course it's no trouble." He walks over to me smiling.

"Thank you, Hor'Setue."

"Woah! What's with the formality?" He looks so confused, his brows furrowing,"What are you hiding?"

"You'll know later."

His smile widens, "Dorian grab the bags from her and follow me."

The young man grabs everything from me. 'Julius please go and tell the others where we will be lodging.'

'Okay.' Smiling he walks away.

I pick up the bags he left with me only to have Hor'Setue take them from me, "A woman shouldn't have to carry bags like this."

'A woman shouldn't know how to kick you ever loving.....'

'Cool down there.'

'Sorry, it's just he's always been this way. I'm not allowed to do something but then any other woman can and he doesn't care.'

His laugh sounds through my head causing me to frown. 'Maybe you can find out why that is.'