Every Day with Dan and Phil

-Dan POV-

I'm editing my newest YouTube video in my room. I hear a door open.

"Dan I'm home" I hear my best friend yell. He must be back from the store. I get up from my computer and walk out of the room. I see Phil in the kitchen.

"Hey Phil"

"Guess what I got" Phil yells in excitement

"Oh no what is this time"

"I got a three pound slice of cheese"

"What why would you get that. You don't even like cheese"

"Yea but you do also it was on sale so"

"Your ridiculous"

I help Phil put away the rest of the groceries.

"Hey let's watch american horror story" Phil says happily

"Alright"

Phil does a little skip on his way to the lounge. Its a little terrifying to see a 6'2 black haired man skip through your apartment. I walk behind Phil. I'm not doing the whole skipping thing. By the time I get there Phil is already comfy on the couch. I turn on american horror story. I sit on the couch also. I was put in a trance a little by the show. But I snapped out of it by the sound of a soft cough from Phil. I look at him while he looks at the screen. He is such a odd person.. But has such a beautiful form. The way his eyes sparkle, the way his tongue sticks out when he laughs. He is so unique. I notice I have been staring at Phil for about 30 seconds. I draw my attention back to the screen. But Phil never left my mind.

My first story on watt pad I hope it doesn't suck