Nightmares

-Phil POV-

I'm under the blanket with Dan watching one of the scariest movies of all time. The beginning wasn't bad not until the little boy jumped out. I hopped up frightened landing almost on top of Dan. He laughed.
"Hey Phil are you scared?"
"No of coarse not" I get off of him and sit down about a foot away. He grabs my hand.
"How about we turn this off?" His kind eyes looking at me.
"Fine" I blush. Dan smiles at me. He gets up and turns the movie off.
"Hey Phil... Its 1:33am, arnt you tired?"
"No I'm fine" I'm lying.
"Are you sure you look exhausted"
"I'm sure"
"Your lying" Dan says looking at me with a smirk.
"No I'm really not" yes I am but I want to stay up with Dan. But Dan can she right through me.
"OK whatever I'm gonna go to my room and lay in bed"
"OK bye" Dan leaves. After a few minutes I go to my bedroom.
I feel so lonely. I text Dan.

-Dan POV-
My phone buzzes. I check to see a text from Phil.

PHIL<3- Daniel I'm lonely
Dan- Not my problem
PHIL<3- I'm cold Dan
Dan- Do you need some cuddles
PHIL<3- yes please:)

I go into Phil's room his has the blanket pulled up to his nose. He is actually cold. I walk over to his bed. He scoots over. I get in beside him. He faces me. I wrap my arms around him. He snuggles his head into my neck. After a little while his breathing slows down and he falls asleep. I carefully get up. I go back to my bed and fall asleep.

-Phil POV-
Dan and I are sitting on the couch. I notice the rings on our fingers. Somebody comes in the front door with a gun and a mask. They grab Dan. I scream for them to let him go. The man grabs a knife and holds it to Dan's throat. I beg him to let Dan go. The man slits Dan's throat. I run over and hold Dan as he takes his last breath.
I wake up crying and screaming. Dan runs in to comfort me.
"Philly are you okay?"
"It was all fake" I stutter. Dan looks confused.
"Just a bad dream" I smile slightly with tears streaming down my face. He hugs me tightly. He pulls away with his hands resting on mine he gently rubs my hands with his. He faces me, gentle brown eyes looking up at me. He cups my cheek and starts to lean in.

Authors note- hope you like it. This is a bit of a longer chapter than normal