First Date

-Phil POV-

"Hey guys" I say into my camera filming another video for AmazingPhil. Nobody knows about Dan and I. We are not officially together but we act like it. Today is 12 years that I have known Dan its crazy to think its been this long. I finish up my video and lay on my bed scrolling through tumblr.

I hear a knock at my door.
"Come in" I say loudly.

"Hey Phil"

"What's up"

"I got something to ask you" Dan says nervously.

"Alright"

"So... Do you wanna maybe" Dan looks at his hands he twirls his thumbs around.

"Do you wanna go on like... A date or something since we haven't had a official first date"

"Of coarse I would! When do you wanna go?" I'm so happy Dan asked me. He is so cute and I've been wanting to do this.

Dan gives me this cute goofy grin.
"Maybe like now I thought"

"Alright" Dan leaves the room. I shut my laptop and get up to put on my shoes. I walk down stairs towards the front door. Dan is standing there waiting for me. I walk up to him and peck his lips. He opens the door for me and walk outside of our apartment.

Dan leads me down the street. I wonder where we are going. Dan grabs my hand and holds it as we walk towards town. We get many strange looks but I don't care I'm with my Dan and that's all that matters. He walks me into a starbucks.

" I know this isn't the fanciest place but we love to here and I wanted to go somewhere we were used to for our first date" Dan says shyly

"Its perfect" I smile at him and he smiles back. We sit in a booth in the back of the coffee shop where we always sit.

"I will go get our coffee" Dan offers as he gets up. I nod and he walks up to the counter. I pull out my phone and go on twitter. I tweet "in Starbucks with my best friend" I post it just as Dan walks back with our coffee. I take a sip out of it still stareing at my phone. I put my cup down and turn my phone off. I look over at Dan who is smiling at me.

"What?" I ask him

"Oh nothing" he says back looking down.
I pick up my coffee to take a sip when I notice writing on the side.
Philip Michael Lester will you do me the honors of being my boyfriend?

I sit there in shock. I smile at Dan.
"Of coarse I will be" I get up and hug Dan. He kisses my cheek.

"I love you Phil"

"I love yo..."

I hear a small voice from behind me. I turn around and see a small girl. She must have been about 14 maybe 5'6. She had a Dan and Phil T-shirt on.

"H...Hi Phil... Am I interrupting something"

"No no... Hi what's your name"

"Ashton..."

Dan walks beside me.

"Hey I like your shirt" he says being silly.

She smiles at us. "I saw Phil's tweet and I was in the area so in decided to stop by... Can you sign my book?"

Of coarse we can" I say to the young girl.

She hands us the book I open it and sign it and so does Dan.
As I hand it back to her I notice scars on her wrist. I hug her.

"It will get better I promise"

"Thank you" she says gently

She hugs Dan.
"And don't worry I won't tell anybody about you two dating"

Then she walks off with a smile. Dan and I look at each other.  I guess she saw. I trust her though. Beside Dan and I are boyfriends now we can't hide this forever.

"Are you worried she will tell" Dan asks me.

"No she seems like a loyal phandom member"

I sit back down next to Dan. I rest my head on his shoulder and he puts his arm around me. This is probably the best first date a person could ever have.

"Dan?"

"Yes?"

"When should we tell our fans you know... About us?"

Dan pauses to think for a moment.
"Well we have to do Phil Is Not On Fire 8 next month. Why not more the last question. We do "is Phan  real" and then we kiss and that's how we end it."

"That's a really good idea"

Dan smiles at me.
"Of coarse it is its my idea"

"Oh shut up" I smile at his and peck his lips. He smiles at me too. Dan is my boyfriend and only mine. Nobody else can have him. He is to perfect for me to let go.

Longest chapter so far hope you enjoyed it