Late Night Gaming

-Phil POV-

I wake up the sound of yelling.

"What is going on" I say out loud quietly. I turn on my phone, its 2:43 in the morning. I get up and walk sleepily to where the sound is coming from. I open the door and see Dan sitting in a chair in front of the TV playing Mario cart.

"What are you doing"

"I decided to practice my Mario cart skills" he says with a smile on his face. The smile soon fades at the look of my sleepy face. I can't help but smile at him. He is just so adorable. My feeling for Dan take over me and I can't take my eyes away from him.

"Do you want to come play with me" Dan asks.

"Alright give me a controller" I sit down next to dan. And we start to play. Of coarse he beat me. I hope our yelling didn't wake up the neighbors.

-Dan POV-

My eyes flutter open. I look up and around me. I warm body is curled up at my side. Its Phil. My memories from last night flood into my mind. Phil looks so cute beside me. His face buried into my side with his hands under his head for support. His black hair messy on his face. His mouth he slightly open. His gentle slow breaths. I lay down and focuse on the sound of Phil's breathing. I lay quietly for a few minutes. Phils eyes start to open. He sits up quickly

"I-im sorry" Phil stutters

"No its OK"

Phil looks deep into my eyes. Damn his eyes are gorgeous. I get lost in them. I look away. He lays back down next to me not as close as last time. I put my arm around his and scoot closer closing in the space between us. He doesn't seem to mind.

"Phil why don't we go to my bed and watch a movie"

He nodes his head. I grab his hand and walk us to my bedroom. I guess Phil has the same feelings for me as me as I do for him.

-Phil POV-

We arrived in Dan's room. We both lay down in his bed. His bed smells just like him it makes me feels so nice. He grabs his laptop. I snuggle up close to him. He looks at me with inviting eyes. I move closer. He puts his arm around me

"Its OK" he whispers

Dan must have the same feelings for me. Laying in his arms makes me forget everything and its just us in this moment.

-Dan POV-

Should I do it? Should I kiss him? Its to soon. All these thoughts clog my head I can't even focused on the anime we were watching. Maybe I could kiss the top of his head to show affection and that I do really like him. I bend my head down and just peck the top of his head. He looks up at me these big loving eyes. I could tell he loved me and I love him too. He is the one.