Scary Movies

-Phil POV-

I walk back in the kitchen with the pizza. Dan is waiting to eat with me. I put the box down. Dan quickly gets 3 slices. He sticks his tongue out at me. I do the same and get 2 slices. We sit in the lounge. As we eat. Dan plays some music. He plays some MCR, muse, fall out boy and last but not least he plays toxic and we sing together. Dans voice sounds so pretty. We finish our pizza and I take pur plates to the kitchen. I can't get the vision out of my head of Dan in his boxers. If seen his like that before. But I really took notice this time. He is just so sexy. I walk back to the lounge. Dan isn't there.

"Dan?" He jumps out from behind a piece of furniture. I scream and jump a little.

"Aw philly are you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine" he grabs my hand and wraps his fingers around mine. He smiles at me. His beautiful eyes sparkling, his cute dimple showing. That's when I really knew. I love Dan.

"Let's watch a scary movie" Dan says.

"No I hate scary movies"

"Come on it will be fun" Dan says with a puppy dog face with his big brown eyes.

"Fine"

"Yay"

He pulls me to the coach and turns on the grudge. I hate Dan for this but I love him to much to hate him. I really do love Dan I wanna scream it from the rooftops. But I hate his for making me watch this movie.

Author note- kinda short sorry. Hope you had a merry Christmas!!! Or happy holidays!!!:)