Auradon Prep

Carol POV

Carlos grabbed a blue cloth and rubbed it against his face.

"It's so soft."

"Lemme see!" Jay grabbed the cloth but Carlos kept hold of it.

"No it's mine, you always get the good stuff!" Mal, Evie, and I rolled our eyes. Carlos fell out of the car with Jay still fighting. I got out and tried to stop then from fighting.

"Guys! Guys! Guys!" Mal finally got their attention. "We have an audience."

"Just cleaning up." Jay got up and I helped Carlos up.

"Leave it like you found it," the woman sung "And by that I mean just leave it."

"Hello Foxy" Jay started flirting with a girl in a little pink dress. "The names... Jay." the girl gave a fake laugh.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep," the woman said. "I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress."

"The Fairy Godmother? As in Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo?"

"Bibbidi Bobbidi you know it."

"I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just... appeared out of nowhere with that sparkly wand and warm smile" Fairy Godmother looked at Mal in awe. "... and sparkly wand!" I put a hand on Mal's shoulder.

"What Mal is trying to say is that it must have been great for Cinderella to have that magic. Even if it was just for one night." F.G gave me a smile.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I will be making a 'Descendants Preference' this Saturday on the 26th.