When I do go back to Watford its a moment of relief. The moment I'm locked my room with my roommate the vampire it's gone. I don't hate him, but I know he hates me. He plots against me with his friends and it is nerve wracking trying to figure him out.

"Please Snow, would you close that window." He sneers in my direction a book in hand. Instead I slam the window hard enough to make a sound but not so it breaks. With my sword and wand in hand I leave our room in the tower.

I meet Penny in the library where she usually is. When I get to the library its close to empty. Only a few first years cramming the corner and Penny in the back with a big book.

"Hello Simon, what brings you here?" She asks never looking up from her book.

"Same as always." I huff and sit at the table with her.

"Baz being an idiot?" She says.

"A bleeding idiot Penny. I cannot live with him anymore." I groan and put my face to the table.

"You've been saying that for years Simon, the Crucible cast you together therefore you must-"

"I know Penny," I imitate her, "Must live with whom you've been cast with. I get it, I just hate living with such an area like him. I bet you anything he's making a plan to kill me again. Maybe not with the Chimera this time but perhaps the merwolfs!" I mutter on.

"For Merlin's sake Simon! You need to stop obsessing over him like this. All you talk about is Basilton, what about Agatha?" She looks upset now. "Where is your girlfriend?" She asks, finally looking up from her book.

"She's...in her room." Is all I can muster up. Truth be told, I didn't actually know where she was. Perhaps she was with a friend or even her roommate?

"I don't think you two are the best for each other but she still really likes you and all you do is obsess over your roommate." She says curtly but never loses her composure.

I look down at my feet and sigh. She is right and so I tell her and leave to find my poor Agatha.

***

I can still smell him, I know how creepy that actually sounds. But I do, he smells like the soap from school and pastries. Its probably all of those damn scones he eats at tea. I smile to myself and think of that retched boy, its been five years in this room and I still can't get him anywhere away from my mind.

***

When I get to the room Baz is gone. His side if the room is neat almost like no one actually lives there. My side of the room is the same, he is just clean but me? I don't have much to put on my side anyway.

The only thing that actually lingers is his smell. Odd as it sounds I've remembered it over the years, an expensive after shave and, like Penny, the pages of an old book. Somehow, some way it soothes me to make me feel like this room is actually home.