Chapter 22

Hey y'all. So I've had plenty of kik messages in my inbox, and I just want to say thank you for the support. And, to reutrn the favour, I am going to pick 2 people to give a shoutout to, and I will post they're first chapter, and why I think they desrve it. So leave in the comment below which one of your stories you would like me to look at, and I will decide in the next chapter!

Also, if anyone has any problems, or need any help with anything let me know, and we could just talk, or you can vent to me if you like. :)

Ok, enjoy the new chappie!!

I slammed the door closed behind me. I could see him just standing there on the beach. Looking right at me. I turned away from him and went into my room. I was pissed. I would've been mad with any girl, but my best friend? That's to far.

I've had my fair share of heartbreak, and this was definatly the worst. I mean, Niall and I had something right? Well, if we did, we don't anymore.

I threw my pillows off my bed. I grabbed the clock off the bedside table and threw it at the wall, screaming. It smashed into a million little plastic peices, and fell to the floor. Leaving a dent in the wall. I toor the photo frames from the table and threw those to the floor too. I fell down to my knees and cried. Finally feeling the sadness instead of anger. 

I sat with my feet tucked underneath me, and grabbed my phone off the bed. I dialed my moms number and waited for her to answer. It must have been late because she didn't answer until the fifth ring. I would've checked the clock to see what time it was, but I had smashed it against the wall.

"Hello?"

"Hi mom." I tried not to let her hear that I was crying.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" I guess I couldn't mask it that well.

"I want to come home."

"Awe sweety, but you've only been there for a month."

"I know, but I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want to move here, I just want to come home."

"Why?"

"Because Niall doesn't love me mom." I sniffled. "He doesn't want to be with me, like I wanted to be with him. He was only with me till another girl came along."

"You just said you love him sweetheart."

"I know mom. Because I do!" I crawled up onto my bed, and layed down on my side. 

"Who was this other girl?"

"Hayley."

"Oh boy. Y'a know. I always thought she might be the type of girl to steal someone elses boy."

"Mom your not helping."

"I'm sorry love. But you know, that ticket is for whenever you want to come home. So you could hop on a plane tomorrow."

"Maybe not tomorrow. I want to talk to Aunt Clary, but I will defiantly be coming home in a few days."

"Alright love, well, whenever you want to come home, we'll be waiting."

"Okay. I'm sorry I woke you up. I'll text you tomorrow. Love you."

"I love you too sweety. Have a good sleep."

I hung up he phone and set it down beside me. Looking at the picture that Niall and I had taken when we first met. The tears had started to flow more freely now, and I wiped them away quickly before they stained my pillow.

*****

"Summer. It's already two in the afternoon love." Liam said from outside my door.

He asked me to get up every hour, and he didn't realize that I already had gotten up. I got up early this morning to talk to Aunt Clary when she got home, then went and locked myself in my room. Working on cleaning things up, and packing up all my things. 

I was wearing a pair of black spandex shorts, and an old Nirvana t-shirt. My hair was in a high ponytail, and i was wearing a pair of black flip-flops.

There was a knock on my door. "Summer, please open the door."

I stacked my suitcases buy the door, and slung my backpack over my shoulder. 

"Alright, I'm coming in." Liam walked in wearing a white t-shirt, and a pair of blue plaid shorts. "Oh, Your up."

"Liam, I've been up since six."

"Then why haven't you..." He took a look around the room. The bed was stripped of its sheets, the vanity clear of all makeup, and the closet empty of my clothes. "Where's all your stuff?"

I looked down at my suicases, then back up at him.

"Are you leaving?"

"I have to Liam. I need to get a start on next years dance choreo, and I just can't be here anymore."

"At least let me drive you to the airport."

I nodded. We packed my things into the back of the buggy. "I want to say goodbye to all the boys."

"Ok."

I followed him into the bus, and into the lounge where the boys were into a heated game of FIFA. 

"Guys, Summer has something to tell us."

When they didn't pay attention Liam went over na unplugged the Xbox. They all yelled and groaned in frustration. 

"Cut it out! Summer has an announcment."

They all stopped to look at me. Except Niall. He just sat at the far end of the couch and played on his phone.

"Uhm, early this morning, I booked a flight home. I just really want to get a start on next years dance season, and I'm just missing home a lot. It was amazing gwtting to spend time with you guys this summer, I could'nt have asked for it to be any other way." A few tears slipped outm and I wiped them away.

They all joined in on a group, except Niall. Of course. He just pushed past our little group, and left the bus with a slam of the door.

"He's just upset that he did that to you."

I nodded and looked down. "It was really nice meeting you guys. Your all like family to me." I smiled at them all and gave them each one more hug. Then Liam and I drove towards the airport. Leaving all my amazing summer memories behind. And also, Leaving Niall. 

So, theres only going to be two more chapters... BUT I"M REALLY EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER CAUSE ITS SO CUTE AND I LOVE IT. AND I MIGHT POST TONIGHT IF I CAN GET 15 COMMENTS AND 15 VOTES.

I LOVE YOU ALLL