Chapter 23

I seriously couldn't wait to post this, so here it is! 

Liam had dropped me off at the airport, and walked me as far as he was allowed to go. We didn't even have to stop so he could take pictures with any fans.

"Well. This is it." Liam said. We had dropped our stuff off at the bagagge thingy, and we were now standing outside of security. 

"I cannot thank you enough for this summer." I said. Pulling him into a hug. "Li your like a brother to me."

"And I wouldn't have it any other way. I want you to call me if you ever need anything ok?"

I nodded, and kissed him on the cheek. Waving one more time before going through customs, and security. 

I sat in the terminal. Reading one of the books I had brought with me, but never got the chance to read. 

"Flight 27 to Calgary now boarding."

I took one more look around the terminal. I guess boys didn't come chasing you through airports like they did in the movies. I sighed. Why didn't h realize that this was hurting me to do? It's not like I actually wanted to leave. 

I stood up and put my bag over my shoulder, and showed the lady at the desk my ticket. Taking one more look behind me before boarding onto the plane. I walked down the aisle, until I found my seat, and tucked my backpack inot the over head compartment. I reachyed inside for my book, and reakized that I had left it out where I was sitting.

"Shit." I muttered. "Could you give me like, one minute so I can go out and grab my book?" I asked the flight attendent.

"Of course." She replied, and I ran out of the plane. I grabbed my book and held it in my hands.

"Summer!" I looked behind me. 

Niall was pushing through a crowd of people towards me. I furrowed my brow in confusion. "Niall?"

I dropped the book from my hands and ran towards him. We met and he lifted me up in his arms. 

"I never got the change to say I'm sorry. And I am so so sorry." He wispered in my ear. I didn't even realize I was crying until he set me down and wiped them away with his thumbs. "I also didn't get the change to tell you that I am deeply, deeply in love with you."

With that he pressed his lips against mine. Our mouths moving in sinc. 

"Last call for flight 27 to Calgary. Now boarding."

"Niall," I wispered against his lips. "Thats my flight."

He kissed me one more time then stepped away. "I know, But I had to tell you I love you."

"I love you too."

I turned away from him and ran back towards my gate. I turned around to look at him, but he was already walking away. His shoulders hunched forwards, and his hands in his pockets.

I pained me to see him like this, but it had to be done.

I turned away, and walked onto the plane. Not taking a look back, only because I kew, I would only run after him.

 HI MY LOVELIES. THERE WILL BE ONE MORE CHAPTER, WHICH IS MORE OF AN EPILOGUE, AND I CRIED WRITING THIS CHAPTER.

 AND A LOT OF YOU HAVE BEEN ASKING IF THERE IS GOING TO BE A SECOND BOOK, BUT THERE IS NOT. BECAUSE IT JUST SCREWS UP THE WHOLE WRITING PLAN I HAVE, AND I ABSOLUTLY HATE SEQUELS ON WATTPAD. OK.

PLEASE DONT HATE ME! 

EPILOGUE SHOULD BE UP IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. I LOVE YOU ALL, AND I REALIZE THAT THIS IS A VERY SHORT STORY, BUT THATS THE WAY I LIKE TO WRITE MY STORIES. I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOU KEEPING UP WITH, AND STAYING THROUGH ALL MY AUTHORS NOTES AND MY BULLSHIT, AND I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH. THIS STORY IS BIGGER THEN I HAD EVER HOPED. IT WOULD BE. <3