Please Pray

Hi everyone.

I'm really sorry I've been shit at updating. I'm just not in a good place right now.

I know I've been doing alot of authors notes lately, but this one is really important.

I have 2 friends, best friends, who really need my help. They have recently started cutting and it brakes my heart. I hate seeing them in pain, and suffering because they don't like they're families and they're lives right now.

But for all those who say cutting is for people who want to die, it's not. It's for people to let go of depression, frustration, being bullied, and even just being sad. And it's terrible being in all those places. Trust me. I know.

So, please please everyone pray for my 2 best friends. They need as much support as they can get. I don't like seeing them hurt, and I don't like seeing them cry they're hearts out because of a few people. Please, leave comments for them. Tell them how beautiful they are, how excepted they are, how much this earth needs them. Tell them to stop cutting. Tell them to keep living. I wouldn't be able to bare it if one of them died. Tell them to stop. Stop everything. Please tell them to just be happy.

And I know I say this a lot, but if any of you are going through depression, sadness, or ever just to rant, please kik me @_bravery or just message me on here. I want to help all of you who need it.

Please don't forget. Pray for my friends because they are in a dark place right now and they don't deserve to be there.

Chapter should be up in the next week. If not, well I'm sorry.