Chapter 12

So, I just wanted to write this quick thank you note to everyone who has read my story. You guys are amazing. Keep on keepin' on!!

This was probably the most amazing moment ever.

I looked around the deck, Niall, Zayn, and Megan tossing around a frisbee on the small piece of land that was grass, before turning into beach. Harry and Mae-Mae at the barbecue, grilling hotdogs and hamburgers. Then Liam and Louis, who were talking to Robbie. It was perfect.

Paul came out onto the deck, holding a plate of fruits, talking to my Aunt.

"Boys, could you come with us for a few minutes?" Paul said over the music. They all got up and followed the 2 of them back through the house, and Megan came and sat beside me.

"Oh, my, god. This is seriously rhe best moment of my life. Ever." We laughed and talked for a few minutes, before my phone sang out the song Radioactive. Letting me know that Hayley finally called me.

I stcuk my finger up, telling Megan I would only be a minute as i got up, and answered my phone, walking down the little path towards the beach. Sittin gin the sand.

"Hello?"

"Summer! Hey! We haven't talked in forever!"

"Yeah, I've been really busy. What have you been up to?" She told me the contents of her week as i sifted the warm sand through my fingers, digging a little hole, and making a small pile beside it.

"Well, I'm happy that you'r hanging out with people, keeping your mind busy."

"Yeah! What have you been up to?" She asked, suddenly interested into what I've been doing the past few days.

"Don't freak out though ok?" 

"Scouts honour."

"I went to a One Direction concert, and now there at my house?" The line was silent for a few minutes.

"Oh yeah, and don't forget to mention the fact that you didn't immidiatly call your best friend the minute you left they're hotel room?" Her voiced raised through the phone. 

"What?"

"I saw the picture on twitter. Why didn't you tell me? Did you at least get me an autograph?"

"Ok, how b'bout you stop freaking out for a bit, and wait for me to tell you that you could talk to them yourself?"

"Oh my god. Are you serious!?"

"Completely. Who do you want to talk to first?"

"Uhm, Niall? Is that even a question?"

I chuckled and told her to hold on a second, going up onto the porch, where the boys were sitting again, and handed Niall my phone. Telling him my friend really wanted to talk to him, and then to pass the phone to the rest of the boys.

I went inside and into the kitchen, grabbing a plate and piling fruits onto the top.

"Summer?" My Aunt called from the living room.

"Yeah, one sec." I grabbed a fork and made my way over to the living room, my Aunt and Paul seemed to be in deep conversation. "Yes?" They both looked up at the sound of my voice. 

"Would you please grab the sleepingbags from the closet upstairs? It's at the end of the hall."

"Uhm, yeah sure. But why?"

"The boys will be staying here for a few days. Things had popped up in the next city where they were supposed to have there concert, so they will be spending a few weeks here."