Four

It's been four months. Four months since Camila and I decided to go back to 'normal'. I wouldn't necessarily say we are normal though, we might never be. We have a really strong relationship, stronger than I have with any other band member, emotion wise. However, we agreed we were just going to be friends. After that night, things would just get too complicated if we continued. Although I had agreed with Camila, I was upset at the start. But that was four months ago and since then, things have been going smoothly between us. I'd say our friendship is the strongest it's been. Camz and I made an agreement to ignore the Camren hashtag at all costs, it took me no persuading to agree with that one. We never looked at it anyway.

In four months, we, Fifth Harmony, finished recording some tracks for our new album (5H2) and we are now having a small break but performing at the odd show. We are preparing for the VMAs in a few weeks time and it takes some practise and our choreography needs to be on point because, you know, it's the fucking VMAs! So sometimes we have to go down to the dance studio and practise, but that's fine by me. To be honest, we don't really ever get a break!

This time around, I decided to room with Camila. Dinah, Normani and Ally were in the bigger room, unfortunately that was the agreement. We all swap round in a few days anyway, the next arrangement was for Dinah to join me and Camila but in the bigger room.

-

"Lauren?"

I turned around to meet the small brunette that I was sharing a room with. I instantly smiled. "Hey Camz, you back?" I asked the other girl, who was placing her bag down at the door and making her way over to me. She sat down on the edge of my bed with a small smile plastered across her lips. "Yeah, I'm here to stay now, whether you like it or not." Her small smile turned into a smirk and I saw my opportunity to play around with her.

"Right.." I also smirked, "I was hoping you wouldn't come back for a while." I sat up on the head board and turned my phone off. Camila pouted playfully in response. "I'll stay out later next time. The only reason I came back was so you weren't on your own!" She groaned. A genuine smile crept it's way onto my face at the use of the younger ones words.

"Awh Camz," I released a small giggle before continuing, "where did you go anyway?" I asked curiously. I noticed Camila's face light up slightly and I raised my eyebrows. "Oh I didn't tell you?" Camila asked surprised. "Tell me what?" I asked, now a little concerned.

"Austin Mahone took me out." She stated and smiled widely. My heart sank. I didn't know what to say, but it sounded like.. a date?

"Cool." I did my best to sound pleased but it really didn't work and Camila noticed. "Lo? Are you okay?" The smaller girls facial expression instantly dropped and I couldn't help but feel bad for sounding like a bitch.

"Was it a date?" I spoke, biting my bottom lip nervously. Camila crawled up the bed and sat next to me, her back up against the headboard like mine was. She turned to face me, "honestly, I don't think it was a date." She stated simply. I nodded hesitantly but my mind was somewhere else. "Okay Camz. Did he try anything with you?" The tone of my voice sounded way to over protective, but I didn't care at this point. I knew things about Austin that possibly, Camila didn't. Camila sniggered slightly, "Lo." She turned to face me, "What's wrong? Why are you so bothered about me and Austin?" Was she fucking serious right now?

The feelings that I had for her, they were not mutual. Hell, they were anything but mutual at this point. They had been there since day one and they weren't gonna go anytime soon. That prick Austin better not try anything funny with my- with Camila. Fuck.

"I know Austin. Just please, be careful with him." I sighed and felt my heart break when Camila just smiled and nodded. "There's nothing going on though Lo. I'd tell you if there was." She commented and looked for my eyes, I gave her access by turning to look at her and smiled weakly. I wasn't so sure about that. Would she really tell me if there was anything going on? I don't know.