Seven

Lauren's POV:

"WAKE YO ASS UP!"

I felt two hands on my cheeks and then next thing I knew, my head was being shook roughly.

I tried to peel my eyes open, letting them adjust to the light that was filling the room. But instead, I was met with the face of my band member, Dinah.

"W-why are you yelling?" I groaned, placing my hands weakly on Dinah's face and pushing her backwards, still half asleep.

The Polynesian fell backwards, "you piece of crap! You poked me in the eye." She jumped off my bed and held her left eye in pain. Brushing her off, I turned on my side and closed my eyes again.

Of course my sleep didn't last long because a minute or so later, I felt the blankets, which I was snuggling into, being ripped off my body.

I moaned loudly, throwing both of my hands down beside me.

"Right! I'm awake! What do you want?!" I held my head and leant back against the headboard, trying to fully wake up.

Dinah dropped the blankets on the floor, a satisfied smile colouring her face. She padded over to my bed and sat down on the edge of it.

"I have to talk to you." She said to me, a weird tone to her voice.

I opened one eye fully and looked at her before forcing the other one open painfully. I took a few moments to wake myself up but when I finally did, I sighed, "Okay, what do you need to talk to me about?" I asked.

"You and Camila." Dinah said almost instantly, "and Austin..." She finished, cringing slightly at his name.

Well, this wasn't a very nice wake up call.

Looking the Polynesian right in the eyes, I exhaled. "Why? What's wrong?" I asked half-heartedly.

If Camila wanted Austin, that's cool I guess. But I knew what that boy was capable of.

"There's a few things that I need to ask you about." Dinah sighed, looking at me in my tired green eyes. "What was your tweet about last night." She asked me seriously.

I groaned again, remembering the events of last night. "I was annoyed at Camila and... I don't know, I just felt upset and insecure."

The caramel haired girl paused, and furrowed her eyebrows together. "You felt like this... Because of Camila?" She tried to choose her words correctly, she didn't want to annoy me, I could sense it.

"Yes, I did." I sighed, "but please don't ask me why, cause I don't even know myself."

It's true, I didn't know how I felt and I didn't know why I tweeted what I tweeted.

I jumped out of my bed suddenly, walking over to mine and Camila's wardrobe. "But did you see what she tweeted last night as well?" I questioned Dinah as she watched me from my bed.

"Yeah... And that's what I don't understand." She admitted. "She loves your insecurities?"

I shrugged.

"She loves you?"

"Platonically, I guess." I blurted out, trying to sound uninterested, when in reality I was just as curious as Dinah was.

"Oh shit, look at Camila's snapchat story."

I froze at the wardrobe before slowly turning around to look at Dinah. She was gazing down at her phone, supposably on Camila's snapchat.