Another Embarrassment

When I woke up I felt a body against mine. Looking up I saw a black haired beauty still sound asleep. I smiled up at him and snuggled into his chest only to freeze. How did I get here? Did we do anything? What happened at the party? I squinted my eyes trying to recall the events of last night only drawing a blank. 

Fuck. The last thing I remembered was going inside to pee and waving at I think Sasuke. I couldn't be too sure. Apparently my tolerance has decreased. I looked back up at Sasuke's peaceful face. I brushed some of his black hair from his face pushing it behind his ear. Damn he was beautiful. I looked him over and saw he was still wearing pants. I was too thank god! I can only assume that we didn't do anything too embarrassing last night. Though how did I get from the party to Sasuke's anyway? 

I rolled over and looked at the clock only to freak out. It was 11:30 in the morning! I had to be at work in thirty minutes! I stealthily picked up the covers and attempted to jump out of the bed to run for it. When my feet hit the floor I dropped the cover only to feel an arm wrap around my waist. I looked over to the owner of the arm. The dark haired boy had just woken up and now looked slightly pissed as he pulled me down into the bed. I fought back a little trying to escape his grasp, but was sadly defeated. I now laid in the bed with Sasuke's face buried into my neck and hair. 

"Sasuke I need to work!" I said trying to remove his arm from around me only to fail again. What was up with this crazy morning strength. I though we were pretty equal on strength, but why was I so weak this morning. I felt Sasuke only shake his head side to side telling me he had no intention of releasing me. 

"Sasuke please! I don't remember shit from yesterday, but I work at noon! Pleaseeeee." I tried again to get away, but he only tightened.

"You don't remember anything?" He said this with concern laced in his voice. 

"Last thing I remember is going inside to pee," I turned to him, "What happened after that?"

He smiled lightly knowing he could fuck with me a little bit. Great. But this is what I deserve. I did become a drunk mess and probably did something that I would not have wanted to do sober. Though I wanted to know what it was. Maybe I tried to seduce Sasuke. Obviously it didn't work, which upset me a little. Did I want to have sex with him? I don't know, but it was clear drunk Naruto had no moves what so ever. I looked up at him still expecting an answer. 

"You tried to have sex with me." He said this smirking at me. Sasuke then flipped himself on top of me pinning me down on the bed only making my burning cheeks start to smoke. He leaned down into my ear whispering, "It almost worked."

Apparently I was wrong. Shout out to drunk Naruto you got the mad seduction skills. I still felt incredibly embarrassed, but also a little offended. Why didn't he want to have sex with me? I felt him start to kiss my neck and I whined into his hair. I wanted to touch him and make the story of how we almost had sex have a better ending. 

"Why almost?" I asked while he started sucking at the base of my neck. I started to bite my lip pushing against his hold on me. I wanted to tug that black hair of his so hard it made him cry out. Goddamn I wanted him. I felt him pull back so his face was in front of mine. 

"Why would I want to take advantage of you drunk? I want you as you are everyday. Though drunk you was a little cute, but you right now is what I want."  He flopped off of me now laying next to me on the side of the bed. His hands started to trace the features on my face ending up in my hair. His hands were so soft, but strong. He was so strong. He was making me fall so hard. I closed my eyes relaxing under his touch. This is the kind of life I craved. 

"Thank you Sasuke." I whispered. I don't care if he heard me, but I know he could feel my thanks. He knew me pretty well for only a couple weeks, but then again he knew me probably better than most of my friends. I don't know how, but he just did. Its not like destiny or anything quite that extraordinary. I just found someone that fits me just right. I've always felt the gnawing hole in my life that called for someone who could help ease the pain I've felt. I like to think this dark haired boy was the one to fit the job.