Just a Dream?

Josh's P.O.V.

~*two years later*~

Two years ago I was in a hospital. Apparently for the longest time I was in a coma of some sorts and imagined all different types of things. Everyone that I know and loved weren't real. Well except for Tobi and Vik. The only truth was that my parents were sent away.

After I got out of the hospital I decided to go to college. I've been working on becoming a video game designer. I always did enjoy video games and I always had ideas for different types of games. So I thought it would be fun.

I am currently living with four of my friends Tobi, Vik, Callum, and Callux. All of them are in relationships and are going to college too. Tobi and Vik have been dating for three years now. I am really happy for them. They are really happy together and that makes me happy.

"Hey Josh, do you want to go to the movies with us?" I hear Callux scream to me.

"Who is going?" I asked, somewhat interested.

I don't really like going out much anymore. I use to, but something changed. It always feels that there is something missing.

"Um, me, my girlfriend, Vik, Tobi, cal and his new boyfriend. Oh and his boyfriend's friend. I think his boyfriend is Ethan and the friend is Simon." He said to me.

When he said that my heart fluttered a little. I have no entire clue why, it just made me feel tingly on the inside.

"Yeah sure." I have no entire clue why I agreed.

It felt like a sudden urge just to say yes.

"Yeah!" Vik yelled as he jumped on top of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We then all got to the theater. There I saw him. Just standing there. He looked up and I saw that smile.

What am I talking about? I don't know him. At least I don't think I do. Why does he look so familiar?

"Hey guys!" They said as they got closer to us.

We all sat down and started to talk. He really didn't say much. He just sat there waiting for the movie.

"Hey." I said to him as he just looked at me.

He just waved his hand at me. He then looked back at Ethan.

He didn't actually talk at all. I didn't hear him talk once to anyone. I wonder why he doesn't talk.

I then looked over at Tobi and Vik, who are of course being a cute little couple. It was weird because everyone was in a relationship except for Simon and I. The thing about Simon was that he didn't really say much. Truth be told I just want to hear his voice. I am going mental without it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The movie ended and we all went out. Everyone was walking in different directions. It was then just Simon and I. Almost as if everyone planned it.

"You don't talk much." I said trying to break the silence.

"Sorry, I just. I don't know. I don't like talking because I feel like I am vulnerable. I haven't talked in so long. Well after I lost him at least." He said as we started to walk down a path.

It was Christmas time so there was lights everywhere. It was truly beautiful.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"Well this guys that I fell in love with," he motioned me to sit down as if it was a long story, "pretty much what happened was that we became really close friends online. His father abused him because he was gay. The truth was that we loved each other. He ends up attempting suicide because he thought he had disappointed everyone. He then lost all of his memory and dated a complete dick who made him want to kill himself. He was getting all of his memories confused and ended up being pretty much kidnapped by the dick. I then found out what was going on and ended up being stabbed. I got stitches and went to the hospital and well I never saw him again."

Everything sounded exactly like my dream. It was all so vivid. Every single that he said. I knew what he was talking about.

I got up from the bench, "I'm sorry, I realized that I have like a test tomorrow. Sorry gotta go."

"Ok see you later." He said as he waved goodbye.

What just happened? It can't be true? Everything he was saying?

It then all came to me. The memory of seeing him fall to the ground. Watching him die. Seeing Harry then kill himself. Being injected with something.

Why am I remembering all of this? Why now? Is this even real? Am I just going insane again?

It can't be true. It's all a lie.

I then got back to the house to see Tobi sitting next to Vik who was sleeping on his lap.

"Hey. Vik is knocked out." Tobi said laughing as he held the boys head.

"Look, Tobi I need you to tell me the truth. The total and honest truth. Okay?" I said as I sat down on the coffee table.

"Okay. What is it?" He said looking at me with a strange look.

"Tell me the honest truth. Was I in a coma or was it all real? Simon said the same exact story that I had in the coma." I said getting a little frustrated.

"What are you talking about?" He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Tobi don't you dare lie to me right now." I said getting even more mad.

"I'm not lying." He said as he got up holding Vik.

"I can't believe this! Why won't you tell me the truth?!" I yelled.

"I'm not." He said as he walked away.

"Fine whatever." I said as I walked out.

"Where are you going?"

"As far away as I can get." I said as I walked out.

I kept on walking not knowing where I was actually going.

I then got to an area that looked verily familiar. I then passed by a house that looked even more familiar.

I looked inside remembering everything. This was where he was stabbed.

I felt a pain start to form. Everything hurt. I was having a panic attack almost.

I then saw him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: so here it is the beginning of the sequel. What do you guys think of the whole entire situation? Pretty weird in my opinion. But yeah. Hope you guys are excited for the rest of this. Also I have a new book, it is a famfiction about Vikkstar123. It is called Useless. If you could check it out that would mean so much to me. But yeah. I decided not to wait to long. Because I just love writing this book. I don't know why but I do.