-1-

"SIMON!" I called for him about to start crying.

"Lu- WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" Simon grabbed his phone and called 9-9-9.

"I'm sorry.." I started crying putting pressure onto my wrist.

"Come on hospital will be here in a few seconds." Simon hung up the phone and ran over to me.

"Why is the room spinning?" I asked before I fainted.

-Flashback to 4 years ago-

"How do I look?" My mom asked turning around to show me her dress. She looked gorgeous. The way the summer sun hit her perfectly. It was her wedding dress of course she would look good in it.

Her dress went a little above her knees and it was such a light blue it was almost white. Her shoes were white with two inche heals. Her long gorgeous blond hair was put up in a milk maid braid with a few hairs out in the front and little butterfly pins in her hair. The ones I got her the day she was proposed to.

"You look perfect. Now I think your future husband is waiting for you." I smiled fixing my dress.

"He loves you Lucy. You know he does." My mom smiled and gave me a hug.

My blond hair was curled down with a white flower crown. Because I am my mom's oldest daughter I am her maid of honor. And all brids maids dresses including mine was the same same length as mom's but was the color pink.

"Mom let's go before he changes his mind." I walked out of the room and down the stairs to the out to the area before the outside part of the wedding place when I stopped in my tracks and looked out at everyone. They couldn't see me but I could see them.

"What are you waiting for?" My mom asked putting her hand on my sholder.

"I love you mom." I said smiling and turning to the door and walking down the walkway with the best man, Jake.

As I stepped in my place next to the brids maids and Jake took his place next the groom and his grooms men I looked over at Jake and smiled. The I looked down the walk way and watched mom and Simon walk down. Simon kissed my mom and then sat down next to Harry and mom stood next to the groom as they said there vows.

"And do you Daphne Violet Minter take this man to be your husband for ever till death do you part?" The priest asked my mom.

"I do." She smiled starting to cry as the ring was put on her.

"By the power invested me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest said stepping back as my mom and new dad kissed.

-End of flashback-

As I started opening my eyes and saw him sitting next to me with Jake right next to him.

"Johnnie?"